TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she’s on self destruct at the moment.
her behaviour at the moment is a bit concerning. She’s admitted she’s envious of her ex finding happiness with a new partner so she’s obviously craving the same which is really tough when you’re in lockdown so can’t meet new people, and also are having to see said ex every couple of days to pass over the children

Reactions: 3
It makes me wonder how much of it is genuine though? She's not stupid. She used to be a solicitor. How much is this for attention and validation from internet strangers?

It makes me wonder how much of it is genuine though? She's not stupid. She used to be a solicitor. How much is this for attention and validation from internet strangers?
Even solicitors can suffer with anxiety/mental health issues

Reactions: 2
The way she described it today made it sound like an impulsive thing. You can’t diagnose an addiction via Instagram but it sounds like it could be something along those lines.

Ok so she gets a massive ASOS delivery despite being skint and then posts a book she has been #gifted before it's even released in the shops about how to control your spending habits :oops:
I just have no sympathy for her, she’s a mess. My husband works in tourism here in turkey and obviously there are no Tourists... we have no income coming in, am I pissing our savings away on orders?! . She’s got 2 babies depending on her why did she come back on insta, sort your tit out!?

Reactions: 5
Even solicitors can suffer with anxiety/mental health issues
Yes of course. I just meant that she is clearly very intelligent and it wouldn’t surprise me if she is just putting on a show for attention from other random strangers on the internet

The way she described it today made it sound like an impulsive thing. You can’t diagnose an addiction via Instagram but it sounds like it could be something along those lines.
I reckon in a few weeks/months we will see something along the lines of how she has been in touch with Step Change or another debt charity because her debt is so bad

Yes of course. I just meant that she is clearly very intelligent and it wouldn’t surprise me if she is just putting on a show for attention from other random strangers on the internet

I reckon in a few weeks/months we will see something along the lines of how she has been in touch with Step Change or another debt charity because her debt is so bad
I sure I remember her posting something regarding this previously? She has spoken to citizens advice about her debt I think.

Reactions: 1
Everything else aside, if she was that bothered about sorting her debt then why doesn't she get a job on the days her kids are in nursery?

Reactions: 4
I can understand the fear of returning to work when you have two little kids and almost accepting that this is your reality as a single parent. I was there.

The spending however seems crazy. I am lucky enough to have come out of a divorce financially stable and compared to many, quite well off. But I don’t randomly purchase loads of clothes. I’m not in debt. I would Feel awful about ordering cases of wine. I just don’t get it. Someone mentioned a while back something about her spending her money for childcare on clothes. Who does that and who then announces it to the world?

I don’t know if she’s trying to ‘be real’ and is actually letting it all hang out every gruesome detail or if she doesn’t see it. Is this so much her normal that she maybe doesn’t realise it’s actually not for most people.

My husband and I split around the same time as her and her partner and I too had a really young baby. I related to her. But right now I just don’t get what it is she’s doing.

Reactions: 4
I definitely think it's a mode of self destruction. She's a mum and responsible for 2 kids, she can't go out on big benders, she can't get addicted to drugs, she can't get in loads of toxic dramatic relationships. She cant do any of the things that people in self destruct might normally do. Buying something unnecessey and getting yourself back into the emotional guilt and worry cycle of not having money is impulsive and is kind of mental self harm, its not liking yourself enough to not do that to yourself.
I'm not sure if I've explained that well at all but I know what I mean 😅
I do actually really root for her and I hope she sorts it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I definitely think it's a mode of self destruction. She's a mum and responsible for 2 kids, she can't go out on big benders, she can't get addicted to drugs, she can't get in loads of toxic dramatic relationships. She cant do any of the things that people in self destruct might normally do. Buying something unnecessey and getting yourself back into the emotional guilt and worry cycle of not having money is impulsive and is kind of mental self harm, its not liking yourself enough to not do that to yourself.
I'm not sure if I've explained that well at all but I know what I mean 😅
I do actually really root for her and I hope she sorts it out.
This actually makes perfect sense.

Can’t buy her kid shoes because Clark’s is closed? So can’t do online shopping for shoes but can for her tit? Ok.... priorities....

I had the same problem but you can buy the clarks measuring thing off their website and do it yourself (for anyone having the same issue). Xx

Reactions: 6
Can’t buy her kid shoes because Clark’s is closed? So can’t do online shopping for shoes but can for her tit? Ok.... priorities....
I did it myself then had him checked in Clarks and I was right... it’s really not hard. She’s a hot mess. And I’m totally not jealous of her ‘having it together’ by making crappy carrot muffins 🤦🏽‍♀️

Why on earth would you film your one year old hobbling along on a gravel path in just her socks and put it on insta with the caption "ahh well really should buy her some shoes but the shops are shut"... she isn't stupid, surely she knows people are going to be a bit shocked at this. I know she gets some stick on here, but my god woman... you're asking for it posting stuff like this. And literally days after showing off her huge asos order for herself.

I've read the above comments about her clearly suffering some kind of mental health issues re her spending and her apparent reluctance to sort her tit out, but I have no sympathy for someone who can't prioritise buying shoes for her baby.

Reactions: 8
She’s accused her mother of being a narcissist in some of those horrible, shaming videos and photos she has posted about her on her IG. Looks like the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Reactions: 5