TheLongMum #4 Charity shops, coffee hops, northern kn*bs, anything that makes the parenting stop

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of utterly over the top amateur dramatics. Even after a 10 year abusive relationship I didn’t go on insta to all my friends and say sorry for not being me. Also she reminds me so much of my abusive ex- he is the kind of person that would say this tit to garner sympathy. I would put money on her gaslighting him and actually she is the narcissistic one in the relationship. I didn’t notice anything different in the past 6 months so I don’t even know what she’s wanging on about? Is this just an engagement story so people ask her what’s up?
also when she said she was ghosted by 4 people my first thought was my ex. He used to get a lot of his staff who would quit, he couldn’t get people that could do the job, but all I could see when he told me that was, no you’re the problem. Why don’t you look at what you're doing that they are quitting - my ex was the drama. Anna doesn’t think she’s the problem that those 4 people ghosted her so she found someone that did validate her. I would put money on the fact that she found someone weak and they’ve dumped her because they feel overpowered and now she’s trying to turn the narrative. Oh I wish they would come here and tell us the story! (Also my ex was very good at manipulating our couples counsellor- I bet she can do that to her counsellor too) and as for the pathetic little girl act she just put on 🤢 with the pretend crying and stuttering over her words.

Reactions: 4
When she said “sorry, and I’m going to focus on making more content now” - what? How is that even a priority. Seriously, focus on those two kids… that’s your only focus. Who gives a tit about internet strangers, why would you declare all this to completely strangers and not your family/ close circle. Very weird to me.

Reactions: 9
It’s hardly like she was miss influencer personified - Instagram has never been her main source of income and she’s never had a particularly big following. I don’t know why she thinks she is some hot shot content creator??? She’s utterly tragic

Reactions: 2
Her followers have been dropping steadily for months, what Anna will realise soon is that her insta career (!) is over because she veers wildly from posting nothing at all for weeks, to a five minute over-sharing session complete with crocodile tears. It's like watching a 14 year old girls MySpace page.

She likes the idea of being an influencer (as in, the freebies and the perks that come with it) and she wants to spend the majority of her time in the chazza and not behind a desk like some kind of peasant (I have an office job myself, I just mean that’s how Anna views it lol). But to be a successful influencer I think you need to have a niche and work very hard for months/years to build up a following and earn real money. She’s just like a kid playing shop and it doesn’t suit her. Sure she can have whatever platform she wants but she shouldn’t expect to earn much if anything. At this point it’s probably more about the validation from strangers commenting “love you Anna, you’re so brave, you’re amazing” blah blah blah than anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sometimes I wonder if I'm a witch, sometimes I think she literally spoonfeeds us this tit.

Using her 7 year olds birthday balloon garland to make a sexual innuendo. Can she not talk about dick for five bleeping seconds? She must be the most insufferable immature prick in person, and she wonders why men ghost her in their droves.

Reactions: 9
Wonder if she’ll get more than a £5 tub of slime for her birthday this year. Anna’s managed to fork out for a gym membership and yet more chazza hauls and coffees and pastries for herself lately, so fingers crossed 🤞

Wonder if she’ll get more than a £5 tub of slime for her birthday this year. Anna’s managed to fork out for a gym membership and yet more chazza hauls and coffees and pastries for herself lately, so fingers crossed 🤞
The underwhelming presents pile doesn’t give me much hope tbh

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Surely instead of the money she spent on the balloon arch kit, another present would have been better? Would last longer than a load of balloons

Reactions: 5
Personally I don’t think the size of the present pile is the issue, more the thought and quality of the presents themselves.

Unfortunately, I think it’s probably safe to say that those gifts were not given much thought.

I am glad to see that her daughter got to go out for a meal, but wouldn’t she have liked a friend there? There are lots of inexpensive ways of making it fun, she could have had a sleepover for example.

More than anything, her kids just look sad…

Reactions: 7
Agree, I think social media has normalised huge piles of presents. I give mine 4 (a want, need, wear and read), plus a day to celebrate however they want with friends. The need could be a bike and the wear a helmet, it’s more the thought behind them

Yeah of course it’s the thought behind the presents that matter, but historically Anna has never given much thought into her children’s birthday or Christmas gifts. I didn’t mean she should have a gigantic pile of presents, just something more than a £5 tub of slime or a £10 beanie baby. Understandable if Anna is literally on the bones of her arse finance wise but she doesn’t seem to be, if she has a gym membership or chazza shopping and getting coffees and pastries out.

Reactions: 7
Personally I don’t think the size of the present pile is the issue, more the thought and quality of the presents themselves.

Unfortunately, I think it’s probably safe to say that those gifts were not given much thought.

I am glad to see that her daughter got to go out for a meal, but wouldn’t she have liked a friend there? There are lots of inexpensive ways of making it fun, she could have had a sleepover for example.

More than anything, her kids just look sad…
The video she posted last night of V 'blowing out the candle' (did she get to do it herself, looked like it went out?) was so telling. V looked so sad and 'empty', especially as it was her birthday!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Omg the moaning about the meal cos of all her "years of experience in hospitality" bloody hell it's pizza express get a life luv.

All her years of experience? She’s been on the dole longer than she’s worked. She hasn’t worked in the sector for 10 years and I can tell you- the sector is on its arse. It’s miserable these days, nobody wants jobs, expenses sky rocketing- it’s about to bankrupt my partners business

It bothered me that she was complaining about how tit the restaurant was - I couldn’t tell what it was (someone mentioned pizza express I think), but as long as V is happy then surely that’s all that matters? I bet you Anna would have sat there with a face like a smacked arse rolling her eyes and tutting throughout the majority of the meal, along with a few sarcastic and moany comments thrown in for good measure. Then at some point she would probably turn round to V and say something along the lines of how she should be grateful she got taken out even though Anna thought it was rubbish and they’re not doing that again. I bet Anna’s mum was the one who paid for it all as well.

Reactions: 3
Only a complete hole would fire off a complaint email about a (presumably young, minimum wage) waitress at a chain restaurant. Unless they had literally done a tit on her plate, it's total head behaviour.

• Heart
Only a complete hole would fire off a complaint email about a (presumably young, minimum wage) waitress at a chain restaurant. Unless they had literally done a tit on her plate, it's total head behaviour.
Did she say she made a complaint about them? I missed that! What was the complaint for?

Reactions: 1