TheLongMum #4 Charity shops, coffee hops, northern kn*bs, anything that makes the parenting stop

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put something like "yes there was a mistake (with the order) as usual and yes I will be firing off an email"

What a horrible bitter old cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Poor V having her birthday made to feel like an annoyance and inconvenience by Anna

Reactions: 6
Even the Easter holidays are one massive jolly for Anna! Leisurely shopping and coffees again! Where are the kids? With the dad who Anna likes to pretend doesn't exist probably. At least one of the girls' parents likes to spend time with them.

Reactions: 3
They probably have one week of the Easter holidays with him and then a week with her. I’m sure this week we’ll be regaled with tales of cry wanking, chazza shop mooching, coffees and pastries, new nails, new hair… and then next week will be her moaning about the cost of doing things with the girls and they get a couple of free library trips or park trips if they’re lucky

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I SO would love for Anna to do well and turn it around for her and the girls (she won't change there though), but she doesn't help herself at all. Did you see her empties reel? I think she wants to get into skincare/beauty, aka things sent to her, but it was uncomfortable to watch. She just didn't seem happy or relaxed. She looked lovely though, I did like the shirt!

Reactions: 1
I SO would love for Anna to do well and turn it around for her and the girls (she won't change there though), but she doesn't help herself at all. Did you see her empties reel? I think she wants to get into skincare/beauty, aka things sent to her, but it was uncomfortable to watch. She just didn't seem happy or relaxed. She looked lovely though, I did like the shirt!
In order to "do well" I really think she needs to just go and get a normal job and show her girls a good work ethic. The influencer life isn't for her. She still doesn't understand the concept of creating a professional brand that people want to work with. If she wants to share stories about dildos and crywanks, make a personal account and keep that tit there. It's not hard. Also, I know she's been going through it lately, but you can't just disappear for two months then pop back up with a beg for free skincare products. Everything about her is insincere. There's an account called charityshopgirl I think her name is, her account is so good and she is so likeable, she does exactly what Anna tries to do with the chazza hauls but actually makes it stylish and relatable. It can be done!

Edit - I've just popped onto that charityshopgirl account and the immediate glaring difference seems to be she's always smiling..

Reactions: 3
In order to "do well" I really think she needs to just go and get a normal job and show her girls a good work ethic. The influencer life isn't for her. She still doesn't understand the concept of creating a professional brand that people want to work with. If she wants to share stories about dildos and crywanks, make a personal account and keep that tit there. It's not hard. Also, I know she's been going through it lately, but you can't just disappear for two months then pop back up with a beg for free skincare products. Everything about her is insincere. There's an account called charityshopgirl I think her name is, her account is so good and she is so likeable, she does exactly what Anna tries to do with the chazza hauls but actually makes it stylish and relatable. It can be done!

Edit - I've just popped onto that charityshopgirl account and the immediate glaring difference seems to be she's always smiling..
I think what irks me is that Anna tries to be all coquettish and big eyes, very lady Di, oh I’m so feminine and need to be looked after. I know a lot of girls like this and whilst it might work with men I think women see through it? So the jokey oh I’m a bit tit at this is looking for people to go - oh you’re not, you are marvellous. I found her a long time ago when another influencer shared her and said how funny she was, nobody would share her now cos she’s an absolute embarrassment. Either do it or don’t do it. Stop being all woe is me and I need to man. I did think had she stopped posting cos she was hoping this new guy was going to fund her lifestyle, now she’s been dumped again she has to figure out how to pay for nails and ADHD diagnosis!

I completely agree. Charity shop girl is fab! And yes, she needs to just stop.
She just isn’t great at being online and needs to think of her girls and turn everything around. Through work and not expecting freebies.

I completely agree. Charity shop girl is fab! And yes, she needs to just stop.
She just isn’t great at being online and needs to think of her girls and turn everything around. Through work and not expecting freebies.
I don’t think she will though. She comes across as being completely selfish and not caring about her kids at all. She seems to begrudge giving them her time/attention or spending any money on them at all even for food/clothing yet able to splurge on herself for clothes/hair/nails and trips to London. I don’t get it personally- but then I’m the opposite and would buy my kids stuff instead of getting myself anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Even when she “makes an effort” like with her empties reel she did, she was talking in a way in which implied she was very uncomfortable and awkward with it all, e.g. talking about the tanning moisturiser she was like “anyway yeah cool story” and then trying to sound very posh like “I’m not a fan and I’ll tell you for why”… she just comes across very condescending and snobby and unlikeable

Quite depressing that she thinks "being present" involves showing off her charity shop purchases to strangers on insta, where's yer friends Anna?

Quite depressing that she thinks "being present" involves showing off her charity shop purchases to strangers on insta, where's yer friends Anna?
Or maybe seeing as she's got kids, some Easter holiday content would have been nice? Either she didn't spend any time with them, or they spent the entire week holed up at home glued to iPads while Anna had various crises.

She looks and seems very fragile and poorly. A very isolated view of the world to think that she needs to post on Instagram more! I hope she finds some peace. If she does then it's so much better for her girls.

Reactions: 2