Thelittlelewisfamily

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is ONE. He shouldn’t be on a changing table!

The advert is diabolical and so are the pictures, so are ALL her pictures. At least learn how to use a camera before you start chasing the likes of the bigger bloggers.

Oh yeah, what came of that failed adventure? The dodgy YouTube channel nobody cares about.. didn’t make the money. Do you declare all these earnings Beth?

Reactions: 2
I’m blocked but I’m dying to see this picture 🤣 your comments are cracking me up

Quick. What else can we suggest.

We don’t need to see you clean.
We don’t need to see you do your face
We don’t need a play by play of what you’re doing every day because we know it’s “abandon child, force to nap, repeat 2 steps above”
We don’t need you posing in your underwear.

Um. What else.
No more tit boomerangs
No more stupid smug faces at the end of
Stories
No more red lipstick as you are ginger and look ridiculous
No one cares where you are staying over

He is ONE. He shouldn’t be on a changing table!

The advert is diabolical and so are the pictures, so are ALL her pictures. At least learn how to use a camera before you start chasing the likes of the bigger bloggers.

Oh yeah, what came of that failed adventure? The dodgy YouTube channel nobody cares about.. didn’t make the money. Do you declare all these earnings Beth?
Her YouTube Chanel was just tragic 🤣

Why is she always in London, and staying over at that. Or LDN as she desperately calls it trying to be cool. She should know, any Londoner would think she’s a twit for saying it.

Hey Beth, maybe don’t piss away money on senseless trips out. Do what normal mums do. Spend it on their kids. There’s a Clark’s in Essex. 🤷🏽‍♀️:m

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is she always in London, and staying over at that. Or LDN as she desperately calls it trying to be cool. She should know, any Londoner would think she’s a twit for saying it.

Hey Beth, maybe don’t piss away money on senseless trips out. Do what normal mums do. Spend it on their kids. There’s a Clark’s in Essex. 🤷🏽‍♀️:m
Everything is gifted or an Ad, god knows why because everything about her is just awful 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why these brands choose to work with her I will never know

She doesn’t pay for her days out 😂😂😂😂

Everything is gifted or an Ad, god knows why because everything about her is just awful 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why these brands choose to work with her I will never know
There’s literally no appeal, just the fact she has a few followers is all. Surely there are better accounts to receive this sort of thing than her, begging and blagging.

Reposting all the ads again if anyone is feeling “generous” AKA, feeling a bit hard up, want some more free tit so make me look popular.

Her YouTube Chanel was just tragic 🤣
Apart from that time she feel off the birthing ball 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also the days out are free and they stay at his sister near the 02 so it’s not as fancy as she makes out they’re not staying in central London

She won’t leave the army camp unless Someone has a car. She never goes out the gates unless someone is driving like the neighbour or Jack. The poor kid will think army living is all that exists and will be signed up when he is 16.

You can leave and hop on a bus to town Beth, you won’t die

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She won’t leave the army camp unless Someone has a car. She never goes out the gates unless someone is driving like the neighbour or Jack. The poor kid will think army living is all that exists and will be signed up when he is 16.

You can leave and hop on a bus to town Beth, you won’t die
She’ll claim it’s “anxiety” rather than laziness, but we all remember she got a bus to the station when she stayed with the MIL..

They probably want that to happen, she’s been raised with the attitude army life is easy, she’s had everything handed to her, and has now landed an army guy, a free house and the bills all paid with cash to spare. If they’re “saving for a house in a year” they’re getting far too much, they’re living the life of luxury unnecessarily and unfairly to those who don’t get the same treatment.

They will rake in the cash, he will then be discharged, claim all the benefits for that and they will merrily go off into the sunset with her massive head and ugly smug face.

She’s bottom of the barrel.

Reactions: 3
They probably want that to happen, she’s been raised with the attitude army life is easy, she’s had everything handed to her, and has now landed an army guy, a free house and the bills all paid with cash to spare. If they’re “saving for a house in a year” they’re getting far too much, they’re living the life of luxury unnecessarily and unfairly to those who don’t get the same treatment.
You don't get a free house, you still have to pay for it, and you don't get your bills paid. Her saying she'll save for a house in a year is a pipedream. Things aren't always what they seem

Banging out the recycled ads today Beth!

She’ll claim it’s “anxiety” rather than laziness, but we all remember she got a bus to the station when she stayed with the MIL..

They will rake in the cash, he will then be discharged, claim all the benefits for that and they will merrily go off into the sunset with her massive head and ugly smug face.

She’s bottom of the barrel.
She always blames anxiety for everything but yet she’s fine doing things if she’s being paid or it’s an Ad 🤦🏻‍♀️

You don't get a free house, you still have to pay for it, and you don't get your bills paid. Her saying she'll save for a house in a year is a pipedream. Things aren't always what they seem
I meant as in he earns adequate to pay for everything so she gets everything paid for without a worry.

She always blames anxiety for everything but yet she’s fine doing things if she’s being paid or it’s an AD
People who use “anxiety” as an excuse for laziness honestly make me feel so much rage. There’s a massive difference between feeling a bit nervous about going on a train to a big city, vs lying on your bedroom floor, crying, hyperventilating, feeling like you’re having an actual heart attack at the thought of having to make a phone call or go to a new place. Anxiety is no joke.

Reactions: 9
People who use “anxiety” as an excuse for laziness honestly make me feel so much rage. There’s a massive difference between feeling a bit nervous about going on a train to a big city, vs lying on your bedroom floor, crying, hyperventilating, feeling like you’re having an actual heart attack at the thought of having to make a phone call or go to a new place. Anxiety is no joke.
Exactly this! It also comes with growing up I was a lot more shy , nervous and what she would call anxious at her age going into certain situations and adulthood and having to deal with new sceneries out of my comfort zone but you get over it as u get older and the more u face it and become more confident it therefore isn’t proper anxiety!

She always blames anxiety for everything but yet she’s fine doing things if she’s being paid or it’s an Ad 🤦🏻‍♀️
But don’t forget you need to flash that anxiety badge to get into the influencers club though