Thelittlelewisfamily

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always dress Noah for summer?! But yet sits there in a dressing gown 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh god how I wish she would learn to speak properly! "Jack and Noah and Alfie have just went out for a walk" 😳🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

• Haha
She let her poor kid walk round peppa pig world in his socks, can’t they afford shoes?!

She let her poor kid walk round peppa pig world in his socks, can’t they afford shoes?!
He’s not even dressed weather appropriate! She’s there in a big coat and jeans and he’s wearing a romper and jacket?! What is wrong with her?! And he’s not even wearing shoes 🤦🏻‍♀️ I mean come on if you’re gonna stage photos of him standing against a rail at least put him in shoes.

Reactions: 1
He’s not even dressed weather appropriate! She’s there in a big coat and jeans and he’s wearing a romper and jacket?! What is wrong with her?! And he’s not even wearing shoes 🤦🏻‍♀️ I mean come on if you’re gonna stage photos of him standing against a rail at least put him in shoes.
I just come on here to say this! Lol his in shorts and T-shirt’s again and she’s not! Lol the sun has been out on and off yes but it’s not that bloody hot! And why the hell did paultons park gift her free tickets?

I just come on here to say this! Lol his in shorts and T-shirt’s again and she’s not! Lol the sun has been out on and off yes but it’s not that bloody hot! And why the hell did paultons park gift her free tickets?
I honestly don’t know why they gift her free tickets 🤦🏻‍♀️ She takes awful photos as well

I honestly don’t know why they gift her free tickets 🤦🏻‍♀️ She takes awful photos as well
She does doesn’t she! Do you think she approach’s them and asks as they had the gifted London one aswell? I just don’t know how they would come across her and think she’s a good fit from watching her stories

She does doesn’t she! Do you think she approach’s them and asks as they had the gifted London one aswell? I just don’t know how they would come across her and think she’s a good fit from watching her stories
She must do! She certainly wouldn’t make me want to buy anything, her photo quality and her grammar is shocking 🤦🏻‍♀️

She must do! She certainly wouldn’t make me want to buy anything, her photo quality and her grammar is shocking 🤦🏻‍♀️
No not at all she didn’t even show it off that much I don’t think especially if it’s free and ur advertising it I took more pics and videos for my personal collection when i went than she did in trying to advertise it lol there should’ve been loads more photos and videos actually showing more of the rides and what’s there!

It made me laugh that she bought a dslr and then made 0 effort to learn how to use it. It really doesn’t take too long to figure out manual mode. I’m by no means an expert, but after a month or so I was able to take a decent photo and edit it to an ok standard just by doing a bit of research, you’d think she’d make more effort considering the amount of gifted tit she could photograph with it!

It made me laugh that she bought a dslr and then made 0 effort to learn how to use it. It really doesn’t take too long to figure out manual mode. I’m by no means an expert, but after a month or so I was able to take a decent photo and edit it to an ok standard just by doing a bit of research, you’d think she’d make more effort considering the amount of gifted tit she could photograph with it!
She needs to stop using the flash all the time for starters! I got one recently and even if you can't be bothered to learn how to use the manual mode which isn't difficult, it has settings on auto to help you take a decent photo.

She needs to stop using the flash all the time for starters! I got one recently and even if you can't be bothered to learn how to use the manual mode which isn't difficult, it has settings on auto to help you take a decent photo.
Oh god the flash! I’m sure it’s like the number 1 rule, never use the built in flash!!!

• Haha
And especially as she clearly wants to do this as a job lol

No not at all she didn’t even show it off that much I don’t think especially if it’s free and ur advertising it I took more pics and videos for my personal collection when i went than she did in trying to advertise it lol there should’ve been loads more photos and videos actually showing more of the rides and what’s there!
She is definitely not a photographer, she actually makes me cringe with her staged photos