Thelittlelewisfamily

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocked at that little one in shorts and t-shirt! It was freezing the past few days😔

Shocked at that little one in shorts and t-shirt! It was freezing the past few days😔
The way she dresses him worries me. I’ve got 3 boys and they’re all still in winter coats and boots atm because it’s still bloody feeezing! Just because it’s april doesn’t automatically mean spring clothes are go! I tend not to crack out the shorts and t-shirts until it’s at least 20°+ it’s been 10° at best this past week!

Reactions: 4
The way she dresses him worries me. I’ve got 3 boys and they’re all still in winter coats and boots atm because it’s still bloody feeezing! Just because it’s april doesn’t automatically mean spring clothes are go! I tend not to crack out the shorts and t-shirts until it’s at least 20°+ it’s been 10° at best this past week!
Thought the same!
I’m cold so the poor little lad must have been freezing
But don’t forget she had the absolutely amazing “blinkey” on the pushchair so that’s why he wasn’t dressed - she needs to beg for some shoes for him now!
All the tat she buys and she couldn’t even give him a blanket

Reactions: 1
My son is not that much younger than him and he's still in a winter coat, cosy toes and blanket. I live not far from her. I felt awful as I wrapped him up yesterday hat and everything but forgot his mittens and his hands were freezing and he wouldn't keep them in. She manages to spend as much money as she does and can't managed to buy him a pair of shoes. I hate commenting on people's kids but It's actually neglectful. I'd like her to walk round in just a pair of socks, shorts and t-shirt and see how she bloody likes it.

Reactions: 2
My son is not that much younger than him and he's still in a winter coat, cosy toes and blanket. I live not far from her. I felt awful as I wrapped him up yesterday hat and everything but forgot his mittens and his hands were freezing and he wouldn't keep them in. She manages to spend as much money as she does and can't managed to buy him a pair of shoes. I hate commenting on people's kids but It's actually neglectful. I'd like her to walk round in just a pair of socks, shorts and t-shirt and see how she bloody likes it.
It shows how immature she is, a kid bringing up a kid with no clue what to do!

Reactions: 4
Exactly mine are older and will say if they’re hot or cold but have still been going out in trousers and jumpers with T-shirt underneath and their winter coats, occasionally when the sun comes out they’ve taken their coat off for s bit but never asked to take jumpers off one even asked for gloves on Friday! It’s briefly warm in the sun on and off (I’m down south so similar weather to her) but it’s not like it’s too hot being wrapped up out in the sun either so unlikely to overheat the minute that sun goes in and late afternoon it’s really chilly his poor legs must’ve been frozen

I can’t believe nobody has said to her! He was in a short romper the over week at that christening/ party that was March... March is still cold!

Tbf, I had my first at 19 and I’ve always wrapped them up, probably even when they didn’t really need to be that wrapped up. But I’d rather be able to take layers off if I can, than not be able to add any layers if needed! I don’t think it’s an age thing, I think she’s just thick and hasn’t a clue how to dress him. I've always stuck to the “one more layer than you would wear” rule until they’re about 3. She seems to be adapting her own “one less layer” rule!

It’s just common sense to wrap them up warm, does anyone remember how she used to make his bottles up 😫 Definitely a kid bringing up a kid. And when she used to ‘babysit’ for her friend?! I would not let her look after my kids that’s for sure 👍🏻

Thought the same!
I’m cold so the poor little lad must have been freezing
But don’t forget she had the absolutely amazing “blinkey” on the pushchair so that’s why he wasn’t dressed - she needs to beg for some shoes for him now!
All the tat she buys and she couldn’t even give him a blanket
And that blinkey is absolutely awful 🤮

Tbf, I had my first at 19 and I’ve always wrapped them up, probably even when they didn’t really need to be that wrapped up. But I’d rather be able to take layers off if I can, than not be able to add any layers if needed! I don’t think it’s an age thing, I think she’s just thick and hasn’t a clue how to dress him. I've always stuck to the “one more layer than you would wear” rule until they’re about 3. She seems to be adapting her own “one less layer” rule!
Even if she couldn't be arsed to apply the rule, at least know if she's wearing trousers and a parka he needs to as well!

This is the rule I’ve always applied too, it’s always better to be able to remove a layer, and the fact she’s not swanning around with arms and legs out surely that’s just common sense how does she think that’s ok! I’m genuinely baffled!

She’s just put another pic up in stories of them in London the other day his arms and legs are out yet again 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
This is the rule I’ve always applied too, it’s always better to be able to remove a layer, and the fact she’s not swanning around with arms and legs out surely that’s just common sense how does she think that’s ok! I’m genuinely baffled!

She’s just put another pic up in stories of them in London the other day his arms and legs are out yet again 🤦🏼‍♀️
I always stick to that rule as well, I’m always cold so I always make sure my children are wrapped up.

I can’t believe no one has said anything to her 🤷🏻‍♀️

I had my child young but Beth just seems to wants to play mum and dad, she acts like a 14 year old playing with a doll. Has no clue but always knows better than anyone else.

I had my child young but Beth just seems to wants to play mum and dad, she acts like a 14 year old playing with a doll. Has no clue but always knows better than anyone else.
I also had my children young, she always says she wanted to be a young mum but she literately doesn’t have a clue what she is doing! It infuriates me when she tries to give ‘advice’ to others?! Like you can’t even dress him appropriately and now suddenly your an expert giving out advice?!

Just no 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Bunting on the inside of the little boys cot. I seriously hope she takes that off at night. It's making me have anxiety thinking about it 😣😣

Reactions: 3
Bunting on the inside of the little boys cot. I seriously hope she takes that off at night. It's making me have anxiety thinking about it 😣😣
Apparently she puts it the other side at night, but he could still easily pull it through

She doesn’t follow ANY sort of safe sleep guidelines, doesn’t dress him appropriately, he spends ALL his life outside of the house cooped up in the car seat that is too small for him and she locks the poor thing in a Harry Potter cupboard with the dog so she can clean. She is not someone who should be classed as an influencer or giving advice out to other mums. I’ve never seen anyone less attentive to their child’s needs, she has absolutely no sense at all.

I really do not understand why companies want to work with her. What’s her appeal?

Also. Every time she posts within seconds it’s on the story with a “show me some love!” “My engagement is down because ads are frowned upon for some reason!” No Beth. We all want to know how it is fair that some lazy layabout gets given all expenses paid trips to London and peppa pig world when we’re over here working our hands to the bone trying to provide for our children, we don’t get handouts. Mine would love to go to peppa pig world but think I can afford the drive and the entry? No. So I don’t want to like your post if you rubbing everyone’s nose in it that you get everything handed to you on a plate.

Get off your bleeping ass and work an honest day for honest pay. Maybe then people would like your ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t follow ANY sort of safe sleep guidelines, doesn’t dress him appropriately, he spends ALL his life outside of the house cooped up in the car seat that is too small for him and she locks the poor thing in a Harry Potter cupboard with the dog so she can clean. She is not someone who should be classed as an influencer or giving advice out to other mums. I’ve never seen anyone less attentive to their child’s needs, she has absolutely no sense at all.

I really do not understand why companies want to work with her. What’s her appeal?

Also. Every time she posts within seconds it’s on the story with a “show me some love!” “My engagement is down because ads are frowned upon for some reason!” No Beth. We all want to know how it is fair that some lazy layabout gets given all expenses paid trips to London and peppa pig world when we’re over here working our hands to the bone trying to provide for our children, we don’t get handouts. Mine would love to go to peppa pig world but think I can afford the drive and the entry? No. So I don’t want to like your post if you rubbing everyone’s nose in it that you get everything handed to you on a plate.

Get off your bleeping ass and work an honest day for honest pay. Maybe then people would like your ads.
Couldn’t of said it better myself 👏🏻