Thelittlelewisfamily

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fed up with the way she leaves that kid propped up on the sofa with a dog his face, while she deep cleans some cupboard! Beth maybe buy him some clothes that actually fit him - what’s with the tights aswell?

Reactions: 1
You can buy those kinds of tights on eBay super cheap, I used to have a few pairs for my boys to wear under their jeans/joggers in winter, while I was baby wearing. They aren’t the worst looking things but I wouldn’t use them as part full on outfits, and there’s so many small business on Instagram selling really cute leggings, much nicer looking and softer, more comfortable material (I spent a small fortune on them when my youngest was a baby!!)

You can buy those kinds of tights on eBay super cheap, I used to have a few pairs for my boys to wear under their jeans/joggers in winter, while I was baby wearing. They aren’t the worst looking things but I wouldn’t use them as part full on outfits, and there’s so many small business on Instagram selling really cute leggings, much nicer looking and softer, more comfortable material (I spent a small fortune on them when my youngest was a baby!!)
No, she will just continue to squeeze him into I’ll fitting or inappropriate clothes and hope one of those brands contacts her and sends her free clothes. She’s not stupid. She’s done it many times before.

“Oh I need a new X” and if she doesn’t get a response in a few days, she does it again, and again, and again.. remember the peppa pig tat she wanted for his birthday? Countless stories about that, until she got what she wanted

Fed up with the way she leaves that kid propped up on the sofa with a dog his face, while she deep cleans some cupboard! Beth maybe buy him some clothes that actually fit him - what’s with the tights aswell?
I would never leave my children alone with a dog regardless of how nice and well behaved the dog is. Any dog can snap

The tights though 🤣 They are awful but they’re ‘gifted’ crap so that’s okay 👍🏻

Hello again Beth. Maybe go and PARENT rather than looking at a thread about yourself.
She’s just tragic 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hello Beth, nice to see you’ve gone and bought some shoes for your child today. I’m guessing the tips you’re reading on here are helpful!
Quick. What else can we suggest.

We don’t need to see you clean.
We don’t need to see you do your face
We don’t need a play by play of what you’re doing every day because we know it’s “abandon child, force to nap, repeat 2 steps above”
We don’t need you posing in your underwear.

Um. What else.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Quick. What else can we suggest.

We don’t need to see you clean.
We don’t need to see you do your face
We don’t need a play by play of what you’re doing every day because we know it’s “abandon child, force to nap, repeat 2 steps above”
We don’t need you posing in your underwear.

Um. What else.
We also do not need to see your shopping hauls aka cheap Poundland/homebargains crap

Anyone else noticed the new ad? It’s so fake, we all know she doesn’t use them 🤣

Last edited:
Ad on the grid as she so puts it again.

With a terribly edited photo of her child. Surely the brand wants DECENT pictures.

Reactions: 2
That's one of the worst ad pics I've seen. Really bad! If she hadn't put the caption I wouldn't have had a clue what she was selling!

And the kid balanced on the change table up high
She’s so irresponsible
She boils my piss - and that’s just the stupid face she pulls at the end of every video

Honestly she is awful at taking photos, I didn’t even realise what she was advertising at first! I was to busy looking at Noah sat on his changing table which he is clearly to big for 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s at it again go show my tit ad some love! 🤦🏼‍♀️ She probably left him on the changing table unattended too while she went and got the camera 😆

She’s at it again go show my tit ad some love! 🤦🏼‍♀️ She probably left him on the changing table unattended too while she went and got the camera 😆
Oh yeah definitely 🤦🏻‍♀️ That poor child

Her lack of common sense infuriates me

Last edited: