TheLittleDreamerUk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t Temu and Aliexpress not really in keeping with contrived ethical, Montessori preachy aesthetic and content style!
Come on Jessie, pull the other one! Such a fake!

Reactions: 3
Did she stop the skincare ads? I feel like I haven’t seen one in forever, but maybe it’s just instagram rearranging their algorithm and me not seeing her page much anymore.

Did she stop the skincare ads? I feel like I haven’t seen one in forever, but maybe it’s just instagram rearranging their algorithm and me not seeing her page much anymore.
Do you follow her other page? I *think* she posts skincare on her medical mama page

I know lots of parents work away but 2 months when you have a child with a chronic condition? I feel like my partner would have changed jobs and when O was tiny to be around a lot more and as support. She’s so gushy around him but he’s a terrible partner!

Reactions: 2
She acts like he’s going off to war not working in a nice climate for 8 weeks 😂

• Haha
I know lots of parents work away but 2 months when you have a child with a chronic condition? I feel like my partner would have changed jobs and when O was tiny to be around a lot more and as support. She’s so gushy around him but he’s a terrible partner!
He cleared off for something like 10 days for a stag doo to Thailand or somewhere. Clearly gives no shits and lives a bachelor lifestyle

Reactions: 5
How very wanky and middle class, taking a toddler to see Swan Lake 🤣 Jesus Christ just let her be a child! Take her to see Bluey FFS

• Haha
How very wanky and middle class, taking a toddler to see Swan Lake 🤣 Jesus Christ just let her be a child! Take her to see Bluey FFS
Let me guess.. O was mesmerised and sat beautifully. She was the only child in the entire theatre and all the adults were saying how impeccably behaved she is for a 2 year old. The Swan Lake dancers bowed to O at the end of the show for being so amazing. O is now booked on to ballet classes and will be dancing in the show herself next month as well as singly handedly playing the entire orchestra for the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does Bluey change scenes within 3 seconds though because O isn’t allowed to watch programmes that do that 🙄🤣

In all fairness, the ballet was specifically organised for young children. It’s one of those “my first ballet” shows, I saw it advertised a while ago.

It really rubs me the wrong way that she’s essentially used her ill child to launch a business. Maybe that was the plan all along, regardless of her daughter having CF, but she definitely wouldn’t have had the following that she has if it wasn’t for the little girl’s condition.

Is her store for-profit or is it linked to charity? When she started with the potty training guides, the proceeds went to charity. Not sure that’s the case for the store. It’s a bit of a money grab as well, selling those recipe cards for £1 and probably other downloads too.

It really rubs me the wrong way that she’s essentially used her ill child to launch a business. Maybe that was the plan all along, regardless of her daughter having CF, but she definitely wouldn’t have had the following that she has if it wasn’t for the little girl’s condition.

Is her store for-profit or is it linked to charity? When she started with the potty training guides, the proceeds went to charity. Not sure that’s the case for the store. It’s a bit of a money grab as well, selling those recipe cards for £1 and probably other downloads too.
Most definitely a money grab. She’s got a wedding to pay for. She’s continually exploiting O and has done since her diagnosis. I mean can you imagine when she’s older finding her mother continually discussing her bowel movements on social media.

Also the tablet incident yesterday! That could have been a hell of a lot worse. She’s a toddler, she’s going to get curious about stuff.

I'm surprised after always being the "perfect parent" that she's leaving medication lying around anyway!?

I can't believe she's charging £7.50 for a guide on how to get your child to swallow tablets. So much for helping out fellow CF mamas! She's truly awful for profiting off of O's illness.

• Wow
Reactions: 4