TheLittleDreamerUk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are proceeds for this going to cf trust?
No mention of it anywhere on the website so assuming she’s pocketing every penny! Is it just me whole thinks all the items are completely pretentious?
---
Does this mean that the NHS are endorsing her guide?
No mention of NHS approved, I can’t imagine them approving something like that. She mentions paediatrician dietician approved 🤷🏻‍♀️ Probs one of her mates!

Reactions: 3
She is becoming a tiresome grifter! Plus, peddling some half baked guide about how to administer medicine to a child is terribly irresponsible. She claims to be Norland Nanny, I’d have expected her to know better!

I don’t think she should be advertising her guide at all and is dishonest to say it has the backing of medical professional.

All in the name of wangling some pennies out of her followers to go towards perusing her insta worthy show off wedding!

Oh my god the shop has gone live. As if she’s charging £7.50 for a guide on how to get your kids to take tablets based on her own experience with O. She has no qualifications in medication administration other than to her own child. She honestly boils my piss!
---
View attachment 2747973
Reading here are we Jess 👋🏻 🖕🏻
Wow. Parents who need to know this can get free advice and guides from their child’s paediatric team. Jess, you’re a disgrace trying to monetise this one!

You'd think she would be giving out that sort of info to her fellow cf mamas for free!

Surprised she hasn't got the guide as being *Norland Nanny Approved*

Reactions: 2
Oh my god the shop has gone live. As if she’s charging £7.50 for a guide on how to get your kids to take tablets based on her own experience with O. She has no qualifications in medication administration other than to her own child. She honestly boils my piss!
---
View attachment 2747973
Reading here are we Jess 👋🏻 🖕🏻
Yes it’s definitely a bit shady that the disclaimer is in the actual guide not on the website so have to purchase to read it?!

Just had a Quick Look through her followers she has SO many bots!

The smugness is unbearable as ever. What a self indulgent mix of things to ‘sell’ on that site.

That is ludicrous. A 10 day stag is already the most self absorbed thing ever but when you work abroad and presumably time home is precious that’s just bonkers.

Reactions: 7
That is ludicrous. A 10 day stag is already the most self absorbed thing ever but when you work abroad and presumably time home is precious that’s just bonkers.
Yep! As much as I cannot stand Jess I would be raging!! 12 days away when he works away for months at a time and doesn’t get to see his daughter. I can’t imagine she’s having such an amount of time away for her hen. I mean she barely managed a day away from O let alone an overnight stay

Reactions: 6
Yep! As much as I cannot stand Jess I would be raging!! 12 days away when he works away for months at a time and doesn’t get to see his daughter. I can’t imagine she’s having such an amount of time away for her hen. I mean she barely managed a day away from O let alone an overnight stay
I couldn’t agree more. Surely he wants to spend time with his daughter who clearly misses him a lot?!! A weekend it more than sufficient!!

Reactions: 2
Can't believe she's selling shite off temu and aliexpress on her montessori "shop"

• Wow
The animals are definitely off aliexpress. Some sets are as little as 40p

• Wow
Reactions: 1