TheLittleDreamerUk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find a thread for Thelittledreameruk

something about her just seems so off to me, she comes across as very high and mighty

Was shocked other day when she’s decided to rehome dog due to extra cleaning etc it was too stressful, doesn’t feel like the full story, couldn’t believe the stories she posted a few weeks ago when they first got the dog and showed her daughter literally picking up and throwing dog 🤦‍♀️
Then went on a rant saying puppy was never in any harm

its baffling

Reactions: 6
I honestly think she's over the top and I know about CF I've lost a very close friend from it, I've seen the good the bad and the ugly of CF

Reactions: 2
Another one with Aff links and a “Amazon shop”.
She is late to the party for realising you shouldn’t sell your child’s privacy to thousands of followers. She’s now not going to mention O’s name and less of her face on reels. It’s already out there her reels, some freaks will have already taken copies of O.

Reactions: 4
Another one with Aff links and a “Amazon shop”.
She is late to the party for realising you shouldn’t sell your child’s privacy to thousands of followers. She’s now not going to mention O’s name and less of her face on reels. It’s already out there her reels, some freaks will have already taken copies of O.
Agree, I was so shocked when it was it Os birthday and she put up a Amazon birthday wish list and then acted all faux surprise when people bought the presents on the list
It seemed so grabby!

Yes absolutely. It’s fine for friends and family to send a gift for a hospital stay but sharing a wish list to a bunch of strangers is just plain grabby. What’s the saying, “just because you can, doesn’t mean you should”.

Reactions: 3
Couldn’t find a thread for Thelittledreameruk

something about her just seems so off to me, she comes across as very high and mighty

Was shocked other day when she’s decided to rehome dog due to extra cleaning etc it was too stressful, doesn’t feel like the full story, couldn’t believe the stories she posted a few weeks ago when they first got the dog and showed her daughter literally picking up and throwing dog 🤦‍♀️
Then went on a rant saying puppy was never in any harm

its baffling
So bloody smug too!! Who gets a puppy without firstly thinking how much additional cleaning is going to be done!? Definitely more to the story!

Ottie sleeps at least 12 hours every single night :rolleyes: and don’t we know it, and Jess is used to not being disturbed. I imagine having to look after something actually unpredictable was too big of a shock for her.

I was shocked about her recent privacy statements, when I thought she had a background in childcare and should therefore know the safeguarding risks involved already.

I was shocked about her recent privacy statements, when I thought she had a background in childcare and should therefore know the safeguarding risks involved already.
I agree, plus after she made those statements saying going forward she wasn’t going to mention Os name but then the next day did a story I think it was saying her name then correcting herself saying she’s realised she’s said Os name but she just had to share this cute moment 🤦‍♀️
Great she’s realised she probably shares too much but seems a little too late when she overshares every little detail of their lives and hundreds of photos already online
---
Ottie sleeps at least 12 hours every single night :rolleyes: and don’t we know it, and Jess is used to not being disturbed. I imagine having to look after something actually unpredictable was too big of a shock for her.
This is what started to annoy me about her when I first started following her like yes every parent thinks their child is amazing and yes O has a awful condition not denying that but it was the constant gushing about how ‘utterly’ amazing she is, she’s so clever, she’s so advanced, she can say 1000 words by age 1 etc
It was just waaaay too much 😅

It's the sheer smugness I can't stand. There will be cf parents following her who's kids kick up a fuss taking medication, during physio, etc and of course Angel child O just gets on with it. Cf parents who have to work full time out of the house with more than 1 child who can't clean to the depths she does on a daily basis. I can't imagine how rubbish it must make them feel.

Yes O seems a lovely, bright little girl but Jess is so blindsided by mothers bias everything is always so perfect and rosey she makes me feel like a tit parent never mind cf parents. Parenting is much easier when you have 1 child, lots of money, work from home part time, have grandparents on tap...

Also she tries to say she maintains eye contact with O when filming, but that little girl is still seeing her mother with her hand in her phone during SO many interactions.

Yes I might get annoyed with my kids sometimes, I might not do activities with them all day every day, my 3 year old still has a dummy.. but there isn't a single image or video of my children on social media never mind sharing them to thousands and private moments of potty training (or should i say toilet learning) and hospital treatments!!

Whether jess likes it or not she is using her child for content. She is getting deals through using her child as content (optibac, etc). She is just as bad as the rest of them.

Edited to add: only found this thread through her sharing she has one! Would love to know who 'brought it to her attention'. Either way that person is delving deep into tattle to find this thread so they're a tattler themselves!!

• Heart
Can’t believe the self promo she just did!🤦🏻‍♀️ I didn’t know before she had a thread🤣
Don’t mind her and I’m somewhat interested in the medical part, but maaaan is she judgemental.
And Coco. It was so very obvious it was never gonna work. At least a dog she could get rid of overnight, apparently to “close friends” and they’ll “visit frequently” yet nowhere to be seen, all evidence gone from her insta too.
(Can’t help to think about their future family plans because you can’t pass a baby on if it gets hard and full on.)

Yeah I agree! I used to quite enjoy reading her posts and found the medical stuff interesting. But it's become way more of "look at what a fantastic mum I am" page. Her child is lovely I'm sure, as are everyone else's kids! They don't need to be filmed constantly, cameras set up to "capture spontaneous moments" etc lol.

Half of what she does is lovely but so much easier when you have one child, a job you can just dip into, grandparents available for childcare. She isn't relatable at all. She'd crumble if she had a second child 😂
---
And to add, I have absolutely no sympathy for her getting upset by these posts. If you choose to share every part of your life on social media, you have to be thick skinned enough to take the criticism 🤷🏼‍♀️ no sympathy for anyone who shares so much of their children's personal lives without consent. For someone with so much "experience" with children , she is clueless

Well, today’s story featuring her child in a swimming costume highlights that she doesn’t know or care enough about online safety to change her behaviour. Which surprises me given she is Norland trained and would’ve had clauses in her nanny contracts about protecting children in her care. You have no idea who is viewing those images, it’s not worth the risk.

She screen shot one of my posts here but funnily enough didn’t screenshot the post where I highlighted her grabbiness over the “Amazon wish list” that she did. Pitching for gifts from strangers.

Ahh I see she’s deleted the tattle stories from this morning
To be honest I get it’s not nice to know there’s a thread about you BUT when you publicly put your life online it’s to be expected that people will agree/disagree, long gone are the days where ‘if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it at all’
Why shouldn’t influencers be called out for things we disagree with?
Also what’s made me laugh is the worst thing said about her is that she is smug 😅 and of genuine concern that she shares so much of her child online and thought the Amazon wish list was grabby!

Ahh I see she’s deleted the tattle stories from this morning
To be honest I get it’s not nice to know there’s a thread about you BUT when you publicly put your life online it’s to be expected that people will agree/disagree, long gone are the days where ‘if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it at all’
Why shouldn’t influencers be called out for things we disagree with?
Also what’s made me laugh is the worst thing said about her is that she is smug 😅 and of genuine concern that she shares so much of her child online and thought the Amazon wish list was grabby!
I know, the fact she made those stories after only 8 comments on this thread 🙈 why would you draw attention to it

I’m conflicted… i knew her from her nanny days. She also used to have a baking business.
she was always very unlikeable, i remember her being soooo smug being interviewed by Novak’s wife ( to be their nanny), and then she chose a job in Bermuda. Bermuda wasn’t was she portrayed. Anyone who knows these jobs and places , would know how HIDEOUSLY boring those islands are. But she saw an opportunity and went for it, and made her place in the “ wonderlust” IG world.
When she announced what her baby had, i was really sad for them. Because it can’t be easy. And she is doing the best she can, i guess. I’m never impressed with what she does with her daughter. Only because this is the career she chose. Like i’d never be impressed with a professional chef to be able to cook at home, if that makes sense?
Not sure she is bragging when she says her daughter slept 12h solid. It’s such a nanny thing to do : “ he/ she slept 7:30-7am- good breakfast- refused the banana. Had a good poo”. I think she still treats the way she shares info like a nanny reports to their employers.
Honestly, i’m torn. I understand how patronising it can come across, but i think she is in mental survival mode in her life ( her bf being abroad). Maybe she is more vulnerable than we think…
I wish them, and most importantly O the best!

I am very mixed about her too. Something extremely smug about her, she’s definitely from a very privileged life herself and I don’t think she understands reality a lot of the time hence sending her to private school. Undeniably she loves her daughter and she’s a sweet little thing but often it is quite braggy, we all love our kids Jess! Although what I will say is I do feel sorry for her having her boyfriend away for months and months at a time, she’s essentially a single parent by choice and about to go through IVF as a part time single mother although like you say she’s privileged in that grandparents are there on tap. I loooove my other half coming in from work and my brain can relax but she won’t get that… maybe why she’s obsessive about the routine element.

Reactions: 1
So….
Like her daughter O, my son has cystic fibrosis, and coming from a fellow cf parent she is so OTT!
She some how shares information on parenting yet comes across shaming at the same time! I seen her get special assistance for her CFER on a plane.. totally not needed 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also see no connection between her and her partner!

Yeah she seems like a great mum but the posting of every little bit of their lives and then the odd ‘please don’t send me advice I don’t want it’ just comes across as a bit rude. Perhaps she has loads of people asking but the constant ‘day in a life of’ doesn’t seem needed. O is absolutely gorgeous to be fair but goodness knows how she’d managed with another kid and her partner away all the time. A dog was a bonkers idea (I think her followers voting her to get one was stupid really).