TheLittleDreamerUk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Jess, you're so super special you're the only one who's ever got emotional dropping their child off for the first time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m impressed how relaxed she is about the fact that it’s a forest school. I don’t think she would be as relaxed if the place wasn’t owned by her best friend.

Reactions: 2
I’m impressed how relaxed she is about the fact that it’s a forest school. I don’t think she would be as relaxed if the place wasn’t owned by her best friend.
Plus they’ve not even had her made up risk assessment yet like the other nursery

Reactions: 1
The risk assessment is very woolly to be fair. I think the struggle will be when she starts school and inevitably in winter there are lots of kids with coughs and colds.

I bet her "guide mama" will be a nightmare for parents at the nursery and send the children home for every little sniffle to protect precious O

The term Guide mama makes me wants to heave. As does just mama on its own. Why not be called Mummy?

The term Guide mama makes me wants to heave. As does just mama on its own. Why not be called Mummy?
I mean she also has a Lally and a Nonna when she isn't Italian. She just likes to be different

I kind feel sorry for her other half, soon as he’s home from working away she’s tasked him with sorting tit in the house.

Why does she think the internet wants to know about her child's bowel movements? For someone who is so "child centered", she does absolutely nothing to give her any privacy or dignity

I know I swear around the time she stopped using Os full name she said she was going to stop showing her in reels....

Oh my god the shop has gone live. As if she’s charging £7.50 for a guide on how to get your kids to take tablets based on her own experience with O. She has no qualifications in medication administration other than to her own child. She honestly boils my piss!
---
IMG_3899.png

Reading here are we Jess 👋🏻 🖕🏻

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Oh my god the shop has gone live. As if she’s charging £7.50 for a guide on how to get your kids to take tablets based on her own experience with O. She has no qualifications in medication administration other than to her own child. She honestly boils my piss!
---
View attachment 2747973
Reading here are we Jess 👋🏻 🖕🏻
Are proceeds for this going to cf trust?

Are proceeds for this going to cf trust?
That’s what I was wondering too. She did that with the potty training guide when she first released it, didn’t she? I don’t think it’s the case this time. She’s basically setting up a brand and a for-profit shop on the back of the following and engagement generated by her child and her illness (because I don’t think she’d have half the followers she does if O didn’t have CF).