thelincolnshaws - Darran and Tim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And again, talking about losing a child, grief and loss. They pulled out of an adoption, and got a dog to replace the child. That’s it! Jesus the drama.

Reactions: 2
And again, talking about losing a child, grief and loss. They pulled out of an adoption, and got a dog to replace the child. That’s it! Jesus the drama.
I was thinking what’s with all this grief thing it’s like someone died

Reactions: 1
I’m relatively new to following them but will be hitting unfollow soon. The pity party is getting a bit much. I get the impression from the caption on the last story that maybe it was their online lifestyle that influenced the adoption breakdown? Either way, I can’t deal with the woe is me posts, followed by gifted holidays and days out constantly, and then back to the feeling sorry for myself saga

I’m relatively new to following them but will be hitting unfollow soon. The pity party is getting a bit much. I get the impression from the caption on the last story that maybe it was their online lifestyle that influenced the adoption breakdown? Either way, I can’t deal with the woe is me posts, followed by gifted holidays and days out constantly, and then back to the feeling sorry for myself saga
Pity party is a great description! And it continues. Blah blah blah, you didn’t lose a kid, you got turned down probably cos of your social media presence and the fact that your current child is plastered all over for everyone to see. Scared to hold the other ones hand?! Load of tit, not scared enough to advertise where they are every minute of the day!

I didn't see it coming either. Mind you, I haven't really watched their socials much over the past 6 months, so have been pretty much out of the loop. I knew about the adoption breakdown, I wonder if the second adoption didn't seem the right fit for their family as deep down Darran knew something wasn't 100% right in their relationship. It must have been brewing for a while.

I hope it stays amicable for them.

Wonder what will happen to "the brand". After all Darran makes an income out of the family. Although I realise they've been trying to make Tim's account a seperate thing more recently.

Reactions: 3
Shame for L, he’ll be on his 3rd and 4th sets of parents when they get new partners
Not his 3rd and 4th sets. Just his adoptive dads with new partners. Leo probably has minimal memories of life before Darran and Tim.

I am genuinely sad for them all.

I do wonder if they had issues in November last year. Remember when they were supposed to be going on a gifted campervan holiday but they cancelled on the day as Leo's Highback booster wouldn't fit, which was basically an exaggeration... I thought we weren't getting the truth back then about the cancelled holiday.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Divorce rates are higher among adoptive parents compared to non-adoptive parents. For those of us in the adoption world divorce is never a surprise.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Had a feeling this was in the pipeline and the reason behind the silence (other than adverts and gifted nights away of course!)

I did wonder why Tim wasn’t away with them last week then Darran was away on his own.
I never saw divorce coming but D had said he was going through somethings.

I only followed them from their friend Emily posting stories with them. Very sad to hear they splitting up as they seemed like a nice but I suppose an odd matched couple.,
Tim seemed a bit older and more reserved than Darren .

I’m so sad to hear this news. I wonder if Darren is going through something as he hasn’t been himself most of this year. I hope Tim is ok as well. From what I read it is Darren that’s fallen out of love. Really sad for them all.

i do wonder whether now that D can drive, Leo’s a bit older he saw T as clipping his wings alittle? Will D have to get a job or will T keep them both? they’ve just bought a house!

Reactions: 3
Tim seemed a bit older and more reserved than Darren .
Tim is 2.5 years younger than Darran. Darran is Jan 1984 and Tim July 1986. You see more of 'real' Tim when he is in control of Instagram, he's quite dry and witty, but I think he doesn't like being filmed.

Will D have to get a job or will T keep them both? they’ve just bought a house!
They seem to make a reasonable income from The Lincoln Shaws on social media, so I think Darran will continue to drive that. If they are amicable and manage to remain friends once living arrangements are sorted, then they might continue to show Darran, Tim and Leo on the occasions they do get together as a family. They had some pretty big brand deals, such as Disney, so I wonder if they'd still all go together.

i do wonder whether now that D can drive, Leo’s a bit older he saw T as clipping his wings alittle? Will D have to get a job or will T keep them both? they’ve just bought a house!
Yeh, I get the impression it’s D that wants a divorce. I think he’s been going through something this year as he’s not seemed his usual self. I hope he doesn’t regret this decision. It’s such a shame.

A divorce seems like the easy option here but only going off what they show us. If D is going through something im sure ud want your husband around

So Darren said he has lost 600 followers since he announced the divorce? I wonder why people have done that. Do you think it's because the halted the second adoption? They gave the impression initially it was because of the child's needs and it just wasn't going to be possible for them, what with already having one child to raise, work etc. I'm wondering if they actually stopped it because of their marriage problems. Can't really adopted a child as a couple if your marriage is falling apart. Must have been such a stressful time.

Reactions: 6