thelincolnshaws - Darran and Tim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just come across this account whilst looking at posts about national adoption week. Raising awareness about adoption is great but I think what they are doing is sickening and ethically and morally wrong. They are monetising their adopted child who has been permanently removed from his birth family and cannot consent to any of this. Children have a human right to a private and family life and I bet you when it was argued this child should be adopted that was one of the arguments used for adoption and now the child is being used as a cash cow! Not much of a private life there. And how will this all fit with this child’s life story and explaining to him when he is older that he was monetised through social media. Not only could the oversharing put the child and adoptive placement at risk just imagine being the birth parent of that child and coming across their account. I was thinking that maybe it’s an open adoption but not likely or the birth parent has passed away because I cannot see on what planet they would think it is ok to use their adopted child to make money on a public social media platform!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They didn’t used to show their son. His privacy was just that. You would see the back of his head or hear his voice. They always went on about keeping him private.

Reactions: 6
Completely agree with both of the above. I really admired them in the beginning. Keeping Leo private (Not even sharing his name!) until Darren got a few freebies and became a full time “influencer” so now it’s Ad, Ad, Ad featuring the little boy constantly. They mention wanting to adopt again so it’ll be interesting to see if the social media aspect of their lives impacts on that at all. I can’t imagine it being looked on as a positive by social workers etc.

Reactions: 7
Completely agree with both of the above. I really admired them in the beginning. Keeping Leo private (Not even sharing his name!) until Darren got a few freebies and became a full time “influencer” so now it’s Ad, Ad, Ad featuring the little boy constantly. They mention wanting to adopt again so it’ll be interesting to see if the social media aspect of their lives impacts on that at all. I can’t imagine it being looked on as a positive by social workers etc.
Yes, you're spot on, they revealed their son's face and a matter of days later an ad appeared featuring the son. It left a bad taste in my mouth.

I only share photos of my daughter on my private social media which contains friends and family. Any public social media, I don't show my daughter, she is my biological daughter, but I'm not comfortable with breaching her privacy and putting her details out there when she's too young to consent.

Reactions: 5
Yes, you're spot on, they revealed their son's face and a matter of days later an ad appeared featuring the son. It left a bad taste in my mouth.

I only share photos of my daughter on my private social media which contains friends and family. Any public social media, I don't show my daughter, she is my biological daughter, but I'm not comfortable with breaching her privacy and putting her details out there when she's too young to consent.
I agree. I have a private and public page. Public their names don’t get mentioned and I don’t show their faces

Reactions: 1
I reckon they were doing a casting test or filming something probably for CBeebies …..maybe about a little boy living with 2 days which would be great , but I hate how insta try to tease folk with oh we are doing something …..but we can’t discuss it….okay nobbies stop acting like you are five.

I used to really like this family loved how they respected leos privacy , the little nickname of pudding they gave him instead, it was a refreshing change instead of kids being blasted all over social media…..but they’ve really changed since the mullah could be made from the gorgeous little fella 🤑🤑🤑🤑….I say they it’s only Darran really ….mans obsessed, I really think it’s a shame cos before they were bloody great to follow

Reactions: 8
Tim now has his uncensoreddad account which was initially for the rabbit Doris, but very quickly changed to being about Tim.

Hi I’m fairly new to this thread, I’ve been following the lincolnshaws for about a year maybe be more I used to really enjoy their stories and how they kept Leo off screen and the lack of adverts as well as the way they protested their relationship with each other but recently I’ve noticed that Darren is awful to Tim he’s so rude to him and snaps at him constantly

Reactions: 2
So on the most recent post he’s said to someone, imagine him on a full size poster 😉
They’ve got the poor boy into modelling. When will these so called influencers stop selling their kids

• Angry
Reactions: 4
They were supposed to be going to take the boy to London this weekend to see hot wheels or something like that, had to sell tickets for some reason, surely the reason wasn’t for emily and her boy visiting 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Cos that’s a piss poor reason

Reactions: 5
They were supposed to be going to take the boy to London this weekend to see hot wheels or something like that, had to sell tickets for some reason, surely the reason wasn’t for emily and her boy visiting 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Cos that’s a piss poor reason
Must be. Maybe Emily needed a break from scammer woman

Reactions: 1