thelincolnshaws - Darran and Tim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to say it, the covid story sounds suss. He said he was off Instagram for 3 weeks, I don’t recall it being that long.

None of them should have been going out, you all isolate for 10 days. Didn’t his husband have symptoms?

Reactions: 2
I’m going to say it, the covid story sounds suss. He said he was off Instagram for 3 weeks, I don’t recall it being that long.

None of them should have been going out, you all isolate for 10 days. Didn’t his husband have symptoms?
He definitely wasn't off for three weeks, I think it was 5/6 days between his photo on the beach and him declaring he was ill. Although he posted in between, pretty sure it wasn't Tim. Maybe he means didn't do any chatty stories. He hasn't said if Tim had symptoms just said that he tested negative, but I think you're supposed to isolate regardless of the negative test during the 10 days. They never mentioned their son being tested, although he was tested a few months back.

He definitely wasn't off for three weeks, I think it was 5/6 days between his photo on the beach and him declaring he was ill. Although he posted in between, pretty sure it wasn't Tim. Maybe he means didn't do any chatty stories. He hasn't said if Tim had symptoms just said that he tested negative, but I think you're supposed to isolate regardless of the negative test during the 10 days. They never mentioned their son being tested, although he was tested a few months back.
All seems very odd his husband didn’t catch it.

All seems very odd his husband didn’t catch it.
It is possible though, I know a family, 5 year old boy ended up in hospital, parents both had it, older sister didn't catch it. I don't know many who've had it, but considering they're a couple, intimate, sharing the same toothpaste, tooth brushes in the same pot, cooking food for each other etc it is really a miracle that Tim didn't get it.

Reactions: 1
Homeschooling? He’s not at school yet. It’s called nursery! Argh

Reactions: 5
Came looking for this thread because I’m narked.. generally I like Tim and Darren even though they are a bit beggy (but aren’t all instahuns) - clearly begging for a sofa a few weeks ago but usually their ads are well put together and I’d wouldn’t deny anyone making a living but Tim’s latest stories of him and Leo feeding the ducks has peeved me off. Showing a small impressionable boy how to kick animals and telling him if he doesn’t feed them they’ll bite him! Projecting your own fears onto a child. Great parenting.. NOT!!! 😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Came looking for this thread because I’m narked.. generally I like Tim and Darren even though they are a bit beggy (but aren’t all instahuns) - clearly begging for a sofa a few weeks ago but usually their ads are well put together and I’d wouldn’t deny anyone making a living but Tim’s latest stories of him and Leo feeding the ducks has peeved me off. Showing a small impressionable boy how to kick animals and telling him if he doesn’t feed them they’ll bite him! Projecting your own fears onto a child. Great parenting.. NOT!!! 😡😡
I must have missed this, or have they deleted them?

Ooh I see someone’s messaged them about showing their sons face and said they’re doing it for the money . Also mentioned parttimemummy😂

• Haha
Cannot understand these two. Have just treated their cat for Anxiety, first thing they do? Move their lounge around. If you have cats, you know they hate change!
I only kept following them due to their son being deaf (being deaf myself, wanted to see how it’s dealt with). One captions all his stories but the other clearly cannot be bothered. Very deaf inclusive! :unsure:

I'm glad I've found this thread I can't make my mind up if I like them or not 🤔 as people have said they are abit beggy but most are now aren't they but there's just something about them I think I prefer Tim more over darran I think maybe cos he's the more quieter one 😂

I'm glad I've found this thread I can't make my mind up if I like them or not 🤔 as people have said they are abit beggy but most are now aren't they but there's just something about them I think I prefer Tim more over darran I think maybe cos he's the more quieter one 😂
Do not like Darren,

Let’s get this thread kicking hey.
This will be the year that we won’t take a social media break because the ad payments will be too inviting, the ad breaks payments including Leo will be even more so inviting.
Darren.... I love the money and the attention, ptwm is my mentor so I will take her lead and sell mine and my family’s souls to all the companies that pay me. Social media break from today.
3 days time. Darren... Hi everyone I am back to do a advert, skip through it if it’s not for you. Thanks, Your Welcome....

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tim snoring 🙈 apparently the Dr told him theirs no cure 😂😂 absolute dog tit!! Lose some flab and the snoring will stop I can guarantee it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tim snoring 🙈 apparently the Dr told him theirs no cure 😂😂 absolute dog tit!! Lose some flab and the snoring will stop I can guarantee it 🤷🏼‍♀️
didn’t he also say the other day that he thinks he’s got sleep apnea?? surely theyd refer him to have a sleep test and not just shove him off with throat spray 🤣 they’d deffo tell him to lose weight too!