thelincolnshaws - Darran and Tim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was he so offended by someone asking if Leo has autism? When will influencers realise that when you share details of your children’s life online even down to their toilet habits, people will cross the line and ask personal questions! If I’m honest I had wondered it myself because of what THEY show and talk about in regards to Leo 🙄

Reactions: 1
Why was he so offended by someone asking if Leo has autism? When will influencers realise that when you share details of your children’s life online even down to their toilet habits, people will cross the line and ask personal questions! If I’m honest I had wondered it myself because of what THEY show and talk about in regards to Leo 🙄
is that why he went “live”?? i can’t face watching it... i’m from yorkshire but Darrans voice goes right through me.

Reactions: 3
Am dim the tim, Darren said they were going on a internet break but when I checked today he is sill being a arse. I have decided that Tim is not the part of this coupling, he is just the un-abler that means he should be held accountable as his hoe.le6s address the snoring, my ex had the same.he was over weigh, was told to lose weigh and also lower the cholesterol> lose 10 stone mate and it will sort you out and also save the nhs $$$$$$$Darren my LUSH BESTIE do the same, then both of you may fit into size 4 period pants.

Darren happy birthday doll bach, see you are feeling desperate that you are sharing DRUNK videos of a woman (ptwm) who claims not to drink despite her and her red wine loving boring husband necking bottle after bottle after bottle of red wine WEEKLY oh and sharing videos of a very young woman (emily) who at the time was supposed to be vulnerable and recovering from DA so pissed up, she cant walk or talk and is throwing her guts up in the toilet. Its not really funny, grown men and women encouraging a venerable young single parent girl to lose total control....WE obviously do not have the same sense of humor....thank duck

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Darren happy birthday doll bach, see you are feeling desperate that you are sharing DRUNK videos of a woman (ptwm) who claims not to drink despite her and her red wine loving boring husband necking bottle after bottle after bottle of red wine WEEKLY oh and sharing videos of a very young woman (emily) who at the time was supposed to be vulnerable and recovering from DA so pissed up, she cant walk or talk and is throwing her guts up in the toilet. Its not really funny, grown men and women encouraging a venerable young single parent girl to lose total control....WE obviously do not have the same sense of humor....thank duck
Absolute idiots. Seriously disturbed.

Reactions: 4
Absolute idiots. Seriously disturbed.
What I find more disturbing is all their followers who find this kind of content funny, there is nothing funny about it what so ever, but all the while they get the "likes" they will continue to use disgusting content like this.

Reactions: 2
Darren once slagged Katie price off I been told, for selling selling pics of Harvey to make money, funny that, seeing as Darren is selling his adopted son off for cheap adverts now, you could not make this tit up honestly, if you new here go look on google two puffs and a pudding that was them before rebrandingm them selves, but they are still two eviil cunts.

Reactions: 2
Darren once slagged Katie price off I been told, for selling selling pics of Harvey to make money, funny that, seeing as Darren is selling his adopted son off for cheap adverts now, you could not make this tit up honestly, if you new here go look on google two puffs and a pudding that was them before rebrandingm them selves, but they are still two eviil cunts.
They should rebrand themselves ‘mean girls’ they really are the epitome of bitchiness and nastiness. It really is an ugly trait.

Reactions: 4
I used to quite like them and the fact they kept their son’s face off Instagram. Now it’s full frontals.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I just Googled their old Insta handle and realised they have another active thread on here; https://tattle.life/threads/two-poofs-and-a-pudding.1677/page-5 Do I just let admin know in forum business? Also I know it's been said before but Darran's name needs spelling correctly in this thread title.

Tim just makes absolutely no effort to cover Leo’s face which is sad if they’ve both not agreed to it.

I used to quite like these before they let the insta ego go to their heads. I was so invested in their journey and could easily block out the “noise”. However they stopped engaging with followers unless it benefitted them and 100% the Respect has now gone that they’re using Leo as a cash cow. rather then just showing their life as a family they are profiting on a child that legally shouldn’t be allowed in my opinion especially considering their situation and his age. Of course if he was older and was ok with it then that’s different

Reactions: 6
Anyone who's a friend of PTWM is instantly a no for me.
I followed them at the start then found them really shallow and bitchy so I clicked that Unfollow button quickly.

Reactions: 5
I wondered this as they didn’t mark it as an ad. And they’re pretty naff looking if they have paid for them.
If I remember rightly, just before they moved to wales they got a new sofa then, I remember because they struggled to sell/give away the old one and I think they even had to take both of them when they moved, so I would guess they have had this new one for free because who changes sofas that regularly? Oh ptwm does, she currently has 3 different sofas in 3 different rooms and 2 of them were gifted. And we know these lot are up each others asses.

Reactions: 8