thelincolnshaws - Darran and Tim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they know what having pampas grass means .........looks nice in the vases but I don’t see the bowl for everyone to drop their keys into ( google or urban dictionary will be your friend for anyone who doesn’t know.....think of Donald and Jacqueline in Benidorm)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I seen they posted they paid for their new sofa... probably responding to what's been said here, whatever, , you probably only afforded it because of your adds, oh and what happened to you not showing Leos face, surprised you not got your best mate ptwm tagging you, oh hold on, she wont do that because as much as she pretends she loves you, she wants all the attention on her......She will never compromise her selling value for you.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t take long to use their son for ads did it? Word of advice to Leo.. get an agent, you’re in it for the long haul kid.

Omg they plaster him everywhere ! And no he looks nothing like them ! He’s a beautiful little boy there’s no denying but his privacy has gone all for some tit ads. I can’t believe they stick his face all over now after hiding him away. They have no place on Instagram now.

Reactions: 1
i just don’t get why they’d think that an instagram story in the dark at half past 4 when Leo has woken up is content!! Their “content” is pretty boring and shocking tbh.

Just saw the three on a nationwide Asda advert, something I wouldn’t think they would do considering the safeguarding of their son, maybe no different to their open Instagram, but I don’t follow them and saw it.

Reactions: 2
Just saw the three on a nationwide Asda advert, something I wouldn’t think they would do considering the safeguarding of their son, maybe no different to their open Instagram, but I don’t follow them and saw it.
They totally reversed on the keeping him private when money was involved. It’s disgusting.

They totally reversed on the keeping him private when money was involved. It’s disgusting.
I think putting any kid on your Instagram you have to be super careful, but when it’s one from his background, and with his issues, I think they should have thought it through more, instead of practically selling their son.

I think putting any kid on your Instagram you have to be super careful, but when it’s one from his background, and with his issues, I think they should have thought it through more, instead of practically selling their son.
They were so anti sharing him in the beginning and not showing his face which I found really refreshing but they sharp changed their tune.

Reactions: 4
What’s happened with the lincolnshaws and the merrimans?
Think someone reported them to the adoption agency for over sharing. I don’t agree with reporting them but surely sharing so much right after adoption isn’t a good idea?

Think someone reported them to the adoption agency for over sharing. I don’t agree with reporting them but surely sharing so much right after adoption isn’t a good idea?
Yeah I guess it isn’t good to overshare, lincolnshaws spent a long time keeping things private. But it’s not good reporting, these people it’s the only way they can have children and I don’t think people realise how special it is and how much can be ruined by reporting unnecessarily

Who are the Merrimans?!
Two gay dads who have adopted twins. The adoption isn't finalised yet as I think the children only came to live with them at the weekend following a period of transition. So at this stage they aren't sharing their faces, names and as far as I'm aware their ages. So they haven't overshared as such. I'm assuming someone's reported the Merrimans to Social Services going by what the Lincoln-Shaws have said.

I will say though that someone could potentially work out who the children are based on the fact they're girl boy twins, you can work out their approx age by their size/type of car seat etc, they've mentioned one has medical needs, also the Merrimans have a strong regional accent, so you could narrow down roughly where they live, plus you have the parents first and surnames too. Also, the birth parents, not sure how much is shared with them about what stage the adoption process is at, but I think someone could track them down.

I was enjoying watching their adoption process, but I am really wary of people oversharing.

Last edited:
Two gay dads who have adopted twins. The adoption isn't finalised yet as I think the children only came to live with them at the weekend following a period of transition. So at this stage they aren't sharing their faces, names and as far as I'm aware their ages. So they haven't overshared as such. I'm assuming someone's reported the Merrimans to Social Services going by what the Lincoln-Shaws have said.

I will say though that someone could potentially work out who the children are based on the fact they're girl boy twins, you can work out their approx age by their size/type of car seat etc, they've mentioned one has medical needs, also the Merrimans have a strong regional accent, so you could narrow down roughly where they live, plus you have the parents first and surnames too. Also, the birth parents, not sure how much is shared with them about what stage the adoption process is at, but I think someone could track them down.

I was enjoying watching their adoption process, but I am really wary of people oversharing.
Ohh okay have they got Instagram or removed it all? I do think people are a little naive when sharing children online especially vulnerable ones there is no need to expose them and their history 😞

Ohh okay have they got Instagram or removed it all? I do think people are a little naive when sharing children online especially vulnerable ones there is no need to expose them and their history 😞
They've removed it. They did have issues a few days prior with someone on Insta, but they remained, now they've deleted their account.