Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
View attachment 1577279
We get it Claire, you’ve got heaps of disposable cash to drop on new iPhones and month long holidays in Noosa. Probably because your boring Insta account is like watching the TV shopping network 🙄🙄
You forgot the part where she’s living rent free in a house given to her for a job she doesn’t do, whilst raking in the cash from renting out her own house at top dollar. But has anyone told her you’re generally not allowed to earn money from another “job” while being paid maternity leave from another?? Might want to lay off the insta ads Claire.

Reactions: 11
Hilarious that she got her wish and is getting an Australian Birth Stories ep. Surely she'll have to say Apollo 13's name on there?? We should prepare a bingo card for all the predictable things she will say like:
- Labour was SUCH a blessing.
- It wasn't difficult there were just "challenging" moments.
- I wouldn't change a thing.
- It was so, so beautiful.

• Haha

Firsttimeposter87

Claire has sealed the deal that she is dumb as dog shit with her comment about voting. If you have time for 3 Kmart hauls a week, but can’t find ten minutes to educate yourself about who’s policies align with your views to vote for…then you are an absolute idiot
THIS! With that one stupid ignorant comment she has shown what a flog she is. She is a white, female and wishes she could give up her vote? How about respecting the fact that it is an utter privilege to vote and if you aren’t educated - get educated!!! What an insane thing to broadcast to your followers.

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
And now I see she’s flogging Jeanswest. Literally never seen her share a single item purchased from there, ever! Surely even the diehard supporters must be starting to see she’s nothing but a money-grabbing, attention seeker by now!

savefloss

VIP Member
I think I’ve hit the nail on the head with Claire…she just doesn’t have any friends…and is obviously body/ health obsessed. I would even say disordered. It all links into this toxic positivity thing she’s got going on

berry

VIP Member
I guess now she can focus on peddling all the expensive crap she actually prefers, rather than having to pretend like Kmart is her go to place for everything.
Ooof, that's gotta sting. Her name used to be thekmartlover and yeah, she shares more than Kmart these days but still shares a lot of it... That was definitely a choice not to include her in that PR. Kinda silly tbh - she has a lot of followers who still like Kmart.

IAmSometimesTheWalrus

Just let's hope she gets cautioned for shilling Cleo Harper and Francesca and every other single business she uses for income without saying exactly what's she doing which is advertising everything she does on IG and every other influencers starts getting caught out too. I get so angry that these influencer can just talk into a bloody phone all day to flog stuff to their followers and get paid for it, and there's the rest of us that live in the REAL world that have real jobs that require being mad dog busy every single day, working long hours 7 days a week, then do another job of looking after a family when you get home from your day job. They have no idea as they live in their own little bubbles which is nothing near real.😡😡😡🤔🤔🤬
I've reported her undeclared ads for Feather & Noise and Frankie & Co stories this morning too! I'm getting fast at it now 😆
<goes back to actual work>

Female Businesswoman

Chatty Member
Imagine starting an account about Kmart. Becoming so big for your boots that you make it “all about your life”
And having such high horse privacy about your partner and the child cos you think you’re Instagram famous.

You’re small town Tasmania fish Claire.

• Haha

squacksquack

Chatty Member
It’s great that she’s advocating for all ways to feed but I 100% believe that if “little man” was exclusively breastfed and thriving she’d be very smug and have vague undertones of “breast is best” in all chats about feeding. She’d also make exclusively breastfeeding part of her personality.

Disclaimer: I was one of those EBF people (wasn’t smug about it though, would have loved being able to have someone else feed them so I could have a break). Whatever way you feed your baby where you’re all thriving is best.

The “for you guys” drives me crazy.
It’s for you and your agendas, Claire!!!!!!! Whether that’s boosting your ego because you love yourself sick or for potential $$$$$$$
Oh my God I had exactly the same thoughts. She loves projecting that she does ALL this work on Instagram entirely selflessly and gets nothing out of it herself. Massive ick

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Female Businesswoman

Chatty Member
Thank god there’s a thread for her!

Everything is amazing. All the content and details and Q&A’s FOR US!
So high and mighty.

Granny died next slide spon, spon, spon!

Lol those crackers. Thought she was showing baby boy’s poop again 🤣
I thought it was dirt 😂 If that’s the shit they’ll be eating on the reset, I feel sorry for anyone gullible enough to of signed up

So now we know that all those grotty old shoes she tries to sell have been worn without socks the whole time 🤢 🤢
Has she not heard of no-show socks? I thought that was pretty gross. They must smell so bad.

• Sick
  • Wow

ClairesLastLash

Love colour for your dinner? 90% of that is white with a few carrots and beans chucked in.

Basic, yes. But probably a step up from mystery mince.

• Haha
How do you know she had it done? I skipped all the stories as I couldn’t be bothered watching
I think it’s an assumption given they’ve found out the gender so early.

Wow wow wow. I just can't wait to see how she copes with 2 babies (not kids) under 2!!!!!!! All good with 1 but 2 babies is a different kettle of fish. Houston will be crawling everywhere. Be interesting if she will be doing all the colabs and influencing she does now. 🥴🥴🥴
We will never know!! She’s acted like everything was a breeze and perfect with Houston and it’s just not true. They clearly had feeding difficulties, which I’d say is easily one of the most stressful things with a newborn. I don’t know anyone that’s planned to breastfeed and then switched to formula without a whole heap of stress and worry in between (not for a first baby anyway).

Last edited:

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Hahaha was it about sleeping in the cacoonababy????
Yes… what people do with their babies is their business, safe or unsafe. But she said she put him in it to sleep overnight. If I were watching her stories with a baby and no idea I would think nothing of it. I think her whole stance of being an expert with a 3 week old infant just sent me lol.
To clarify - I don’t want to argue with people about positioners and whatnot. I just think it’s irresponsible to advertise it and explain it the way she did. Same as the formula. Why are you showing off formula (which you cannot advertise) when you are exclusively breastfeeding?!?

• Haha