Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catsandcandles

VIP Member
Thankyou again, youve answered our calls 2 days in a row now, much appreciated 👏

This woman is just vile. "Happy Anzac Day & I hope youre all having a beautiful Anzac Day" just tipped me right over the edge yesterday. And her secrecy over the baby.. she thinks shes bloody royalty the way she behaves, piss off will you.

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Michy02

VIP Member
Thelifeofclaire_ # 1 Motherhoods a blast, don’t talk about the eyelash, back in the gym quick as a flash

• Haha

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
She did this not long ago with another charity item and it infuriated me! Here she is telling people to 'dig deep' all whilst receiving it for FREE?! Now that is an all time low.
She’ll argue that she donates to charity all the time because, you know, Instagram is only a small snippet of her life and she doesn’t have to share everything with us loser plebs who unlike her who shut down her Facebook months ago, have nothing better to do than live life through social media apparently. Although I did spot this yesterday and if this is the quality of stuff they try to sell I think the charities might be better off without her donations tbh 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Asking about her ponytail!? The girl has legit 8 strands of thin hair!? 'Baby boy' would have more hair than her

• Haha

Firsttimeposter87

F225AFC4-2D44-404F-B526-BD9479D004E7.png

If you can make sure your Francesca necklace is perfectly positioned before you story you can wait until you get your breathe back and stop huffing and puffing like an absolute tool 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve never seen Claire disclose so many ads in the whole time I have followed her 😂 If we all achieve nothing else this week, I think we can still be proud of our efforts to have her disclose the amount of ads she actually does. She still has a way to go as she’s not disclosing all of them but it’s a good start.

• Heart
Lol. Why did I watch that. So long and boring 🫠

No shade to people that like their babies close together, but baby boy is still a glorified potato. I don’t understand rushing into another baby when you have no idea what’s coming.

Can’t plan for an age gap? Uhh…you can? No guarantees of course, but I sure as shit didn’t want two under two, so we didn’t 🙄. Then we wanted a longer gap between two and three, so we started trying when #2 was older. How is that hard to understand? The follower also said HOPE for a close gap. Clearly the answer is YES, with Clare’s age being a factor.

Female Businesswoman

Chatty Member
Let us guess claire
You’re staying at RACV or whatever
You’ll go on lots of walks/hikes
Get coffee from that place you order beans from
And go to Kmart hub

snore fest

• Haha

berry

VIP Member
I totally agree, a few years ago she actually shared some mildly interesting content. Now it’s just ads for brands that she “genuinely loves and uses”…until next week when another brand offers her more to spruik them instead.
But honestly when you’re sharing “the life of” but you refuse to share anything about your partner, your baby (unless you’re trying to get a free pram or clothes), your real job, you moved away so you no longer do morning walks or coffee runs with your twin and the new house you’ve never actually admitted you’ve moved to isn’t “instagramable” in the slightest so the best home styling you can share is a new quilt cover or recycled photos from your old place, what is there really left for her to share??
If she doesn’t want to share her partner or baby - fine. But, she doesn’t show anything else about her life at all really. Unless she does and that’s all her life is. Filming ads, working out, Sam’s Favourite Foods, 50 coffees. Done.
She really should rename her account to ClairesAds or CashGrabberClaire

• Haha

berry

VIP Member
So doesn’t share his name or his pic but will show us a photo of his shit…?!

• Sick
  • Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
She won’t cope with 2 under 2. I’m here for the toxic positivity as she tries to get through that. Try fitting in your work outs around a barely toddler and a newborn’s needs love. Going to be a wild ride. Strap in and pray the new baby is a good sleeper 😂

kmartplate

VIP Member
That announcement video was way too long, I wouldn’t have sat through it if I hadn’t known what was coming.

Also pretty hard to feel too excited about a rando person’s baby when she will never share the name or the phot I mean, that’s her right obviously, but doesn’t really engage me in the way an influencer probably should.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I'm shocked she's showing Houston's face!
It just blows my mind.

You won't share your child's name or your partners but will share one of the most intimate special moments a woman can have with a fucking video of you half naked!?

Make it make fucking sense!

6A878E2D-4F73-4986-9D6B-7E5180E99210.png

We get it Claire, you’ve got heaps of disposable cash to drop on new iPhones and month long holidays in Noosa. Probably because your boring Insta account is like watching the TV shopping network 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick