Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savefloss

VIP Member
She is going harrrrrd on the #ads! Chill out darl.
Go hold your baby love. Cleo Harper/ Eva beds don’t give a fuck about you. You will regret missing the newborn bubble for a bunch of advertisements..and if you don’t, you’re obviously a sociopath

Reactions: 10

notspon

and it’s obvious that she’s planning to try breastfeeding again… (she talked about borrowing her sisters special onesie for feeding in winter)
Chances that this baby will be small and will struggle to feed too?

When babies are small, of course they struggle to feed because they get tired so quickly.

If Claire actually ate properly whilst pregnant and gave her baby a chance to grow, she might not have issues breastfeeding.

doofus_picklebrains

Must be so nice to be able to afford all these nice treatments to fill your cup - massage, chiro, acupuncture, etc
When myself and half the population can’t even afford a GP appointment. Dentist, Physio, Podiatrist? Nope, have to put up with it.
I guess I’ll have to make do by filling my cup with 99c panadol from chemist warehouse.

• Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I wonder if she measures her quality of parenting by whether or not she's able to make time to 'fill her up' - as she says?
I remember before she had Houston she posted that they were her non-negotiables, and I found it very interesting.

Has she ever suffered from depression, or rather, acknowledged that she has?
Don't be ridiculous! Her life is perfect! Her kids are perfect! SHE is perfect!

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
Only a matter of time before this kids all over insta, surely? You can just tell she’s itching to show everyone her “normal” baby (I mean absolutely no offence to Houston with this at all - I’m sure he is beautiful as all babies are no matter how little he is - my shade is 100% at his holier than thou mother).
if Houston was a tiny girl she’d be spamming her and commenting on how perfect and tiny she is constantly. She’s so disordered she’d be celebrating it even more. Shame being a petite boy doesn’t fit her agenda. I am going to bet she will end up showing their faces for sponsored content instead of returning to work. She will do a 360 when she realises how hard juggling work and 2 under 2 is

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
She's giving me the shits today.
I'm 12 weeks pregnant and literally look like her at 33 weeks. I'm sick of seeing her contorting her body to look as small as possible, she fucking sucks.

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
Where have her funny upside-down eyelashes gone? 🧐
Haven’t you heard? She’s ditched the caterpillars in favour of some magic serum someone gifted her that has made her natural lashes so long and thick, just like fake ones. Obviously it’s so great, nobody’s noticed the difference… also had nothing to do with the various eye infections/growths she developed while wearing (and completely disregarding the care instructions for) the fake ones.

• Haha

Flossydoss

Too sick to go to work I bet but not too sick to go get eyebrows and lashes done. This girl has more time than me to get beauty shit done and my kids are grown! Or I, you know, actually turn up to my job.

Female Businesswoman

Chatty Member
Have the baby already
So you have a newborn and one year old Houston and we don’t have to cop your insufferable crap every day.

It will never not be funny that she hides Houston’s face and won’t name him but shares every boring detail of her day, hour by hour and her life.

Why would anyone care about how you slept, your migraines, your boring food, every boring detail!!!

savefloss

VIP Member
lol she’s eye fucking her post partum thigh gap in those support shorts she just had to make a video about them to show it off. Yuck. Go cuddle your newborn lady and get off the internet

• Sick

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
She is going to pay such a price for this. I was very anorexic in my 20's and I know the health issues that started to hit in my 40's are connected to that. Your body starts to eat itself when it goes too far.
I’d go so far to say she already is, I mean her kid comes home with gastro and she’s out for weeks, he gets a sniffle and she’s got bronchitis. The migraines that seem to be getting worse as she gets older. Sounds like a body that’s had enough really.

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
As much as I feel bad thinking it, I wouldn’t be surprised if this baby is born prematurely. Her body clearly can’t take the strain and if she doesn’t change her ways it’s just going to say ‘fuck this shit’ and give up on growing it. She has many of the risk factors for preterm labor (malnutrition, age, short time between pregnancies etc)
It’s terrible but yes, her body really doesn’t seem to be coping with this pregnancy at all. She’s now also complaining about double vision and seeing stars - all stuff linked to blood pressure and things like preeclampsia. And yes Claire, there are people much worse off than you but don’t let your fear of offending others or your own pigheaded stubbornness about what “fuels your body” prevent you from looking after and nourishing your own unborn child.

savefloss

VIP Member
Patron Saint Claire! Girl needs to birth this kid to get some real content. I am dying to see how she tries to spin toxic positivity onto the shitsville that is 2 kids under 2. Hoping to see some outfit try ons with her just covered in puke, toddler throwing food and the baby screaming in the background. Life’s about to get REAL Claire 🤪😂

• Haha