Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
I mean, I don’t know about anyone else but I’m so glad Claire is taking time away from her kids to make sure she posts those don’t sweat the small stuff quotes. Not quite sure how I’d get through my day without it…
If I was that invested in them…I’d purchase them myself! Sometimes she does several days in a row. If someone (anyone) really wanted to see them I’m sure they’d ask when she forgets them!

Reactions: 3

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
WTF is with the top bunched up above the bump? Looks ridiculous and can’t be comfortable having all that fabric bunched under her boobs. Would look shit from the back too.
It’s so she can brag that she’s wearing regular clothes (Size 10 you know, at 35 weeks). The same top in a maternity style would go over the bump, and that extra layer of fabric probably isn’t very flattering to her.

leo nardo

Funny story (if you’re not aware of their origins), they actually attended Rokeby High as teenagers and until the move due to work for Claire, both lived in a suburb that’s often referred to as “Upper Clazza” (iykyk). So even though their parents might now reside in a “fancier” area, they themselves haven’t really progressed that far, certainly not enough to consider Brighton beneath them, even though we all know they do.
I had no idea. I always got the impression they grew up in the suburb near Clazza that’s a beach suburb

Fangit

Chatty Member
Wow this says a lot about her. She'd be one of these people that you just couldn't drop in without asking if it ok first. Hate to have her as a friend. Control freak. 🤷
IMG_20230422_115953.jpg

• Haha

Flossydoss

I wonder that too. I've never seen her eat anything like that you can't beat a good old fashioned roast meat and lots of lots of veggies and gravy. The best. No wonder no. 1 baby was so small. And no 2 will be even smaller. No nutrition what so ever. The same old same old. She's obviously has no idea about how to cook anything except bowl food that you eat with one utensil Fork!!! Does she even a full cutlery set like knife fork and spoon 🥴🥴🥴 I'd love to know what the partner thinks of her same old repertoire day in day out. Didn't her mother even teach her the basics. More interested in her exercise regimen.
Right! And I’m a bit if of a one pot wonder ( husband usually does all the cooking) but even I can whip up a roast, or some lamb cutlets! Even a pasta.

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
My hunch is she got induced on Thursday night and the baby has already been born and she’s either home already or had that bought into the hospital for her. Still 100% gross regardless! It’s either that or I’m completely wrong and we’ll all get another essay later tonight about how people shouldn’t assume she’s in labour etc just because she’s not on insta. Because she couldn’t have just easily addressed the absence in that 30 seconds to camera instead of telling us about eating her bowl of freezer salmonella 🤢
That will be in addition to the eye rolling she’ll do about all the DM’s she got about eating the spaghetti because I can’t see people letting that one slide.
I Ike this theory. She’s gonna be pissed you figured it out!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
Heat on a migraine!? My neuro has always said cold!? But hey! She obvs did her ResEArCH.

Also, I could have sworn she uploaded a photo on stories with Houstons hands saying 'cute brown hands' or something!? Is that deleted!?
Of course! She knows better than the experts.
Yes there was a story with his brown hands, it may have been over 24 hours ago though so may have fallen off?

squacksquack

Chatty Member
I don’t even live in Tassie and could reel off 3 days worth of places to go! She seriously hasn’t been to MONA? Not even for the ‘gram? I bet if she gets gifted a freebie to go or actually invited to an event there she would. From what I can see she goes on the same holidays and does the same things as home. Nothing wrong with engaging in the culture sometimes!
Absolutely was not shocked in the slightest that she’s never been to MONA. She’s as uncultured as they come.

It’s actually worse than irresponsible. Alex has had lung cancer within the past five years and although she is well right now, I don’t think she’s been cancer free (is that the term?) long enough to be classified as in remission. I could be wrong, she could be in remission now. But Claire knows all this. I would not feel right taking my chest infection to someone who has had LUNG CANCER.
Oh my God. That is absolutely awful 😨😨😨

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
Has Krista limited sharing M&E? I haven't followed for close to a year... she used to share them all the time.
I feel like she shares less of them than she used to but she seems to share less of everything to be honest. And by that I mean her feed is a bit wash and repeat, here’s my thermie meal prep (everything with half the sugar and 2x the vegetables), here’s a sweaty selfie after a workout, here’s me covered in dirt from bike riding, ate half a protein cookie and mopped myself to the shower because #mumlife. She’s not as fake as Claire but she’s definitely not interesting either.

• Haha
She’s also ‘a simple girl’ when it comes to food… you couldn’t make this up! 😂

I’m always intrigued regarding the qualifications that Influencers have when they start advising on hormones and preconception and what not? Strangely, can rarely find this info in their bio.

• Haha