Thehousethatblackbuilt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me shudder seeing potentially hot food or drink over a baby. I once dropped my dinner onto my baby, was so lucky it wasn’t hot.

Im not understanding the baby room. It’s like a living room with a cot stuck in the middle under the ceiling light? Is this it finished?

Reactions: 7
Makes me shudder seeing potentially hot food or drink over a baby. I once dropped my dinner onto my baby, was so lucky it wasn’t hot.

Im not understanding the baby room. It’s like a living room with a cot stuck in the middle under the ceiling light? Is this it finished?
beside it looking cold and unwelcoming anyway , especially for a baby?!? He’s not sleeping in there for a while surely
There’s so much that’s bothering me . wreath getting reached for and coming straight down onto their head when they’re a toddler. The propped up mirror on the other side is a hazard. It looks really damp? The windows are all steamed up. It’d be really easy to fall out that window too. That radiator needs a cover on . Don’t even get me started with the dog all over the sofa 😖
---
Oh and calling the cot after herself 🫣🙄 ego much? naming it after her baba would’ve been a nicer touch

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Will be fun lifting a baby in and out of that cot - doesn’t look like the base can be raised up and no side drop.

Reactions: 2
So random.

August Stonier would have been lovely.
But that’s like calling a baby Summer when it’s born in Winter. Makes no sense!
October is a ridiculous name though. I thought it was a typo and she was stating when he was born. Poor sod she has such delusions of grandeur. Everyone saying how wonderful must be lying 🤥 😂

Reactions: 5
But that’s like calling a baby Summer when it’s born in Winter. Makes no sense!
October is a ridiculous name though. I thought it was a typo and she was stating when he was born. Poor sod she has such delusions of grandeur. Everyone saying how wonderful must be lying 🤥 😂
The month is named after the name though, so I’ve always disassociated a child called that name from the month or season they were born.

Same with April & May, as they are commonly enough used for children not born then.

October is just too out there, although I suppose for someone who makes Halloween and “as black as my soul” her entire personality, it wasn’t too much of a stretch.

• Haha
Someone said it can be shortened to Ottie, but when you say that out loud it sounds even worse somehow
---
I wonder if they're going with October or Arthur as his actual name

Reactions: 3
October is such a shite name! duck me, can you imagine shouting “October! Home time!” at the park??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so confused by the name, it doesn’t even sound right with his surname. One thing we did with our kids names was say them out loud in full imagining it being read out off a list, or being introduced etc. Really missed the mark with this, so many other lovely names they could have chosen.

She named the baby October? Please tell me she started writing his date of birth, got sidetracked and it's really Arthur.
She is such a pretentious wanker and she’s going to be a bleeping shite parent unless she can get it through her thick, monochrome skull that living in Beigeland isn’t a priority and her child is.

Reactions: 4
I hate myself, but… I don’t hate the name.

It is embarrassingly try hard, and a big dollop of cringe, but I don’t hate it.

Maybe she really likes the octonauts and can’t wait to buy him all the merch?

• Haha
Reactions: 4