thehomethatjomade/thelifethatjomade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness I just found it … the outside is so UGLY and not in keeping with her insta Hun image!

Edit to say she HAS done an amazing job with it. V light and bright.
Yes I thought the same when I found it. Was looking for a more traditional stone building as that is the image that’s given off.
Inside it beautiful.

Reactions: 3
I guess if she was planning on staying there longer she maybe would have got the front sorted. It has the potential to look really decent out the front I'd say 👍🏼

Reactions: 2
Since I've followed her this will be her third house move. How bloody stressful!

I love the house, she’s done an amazing job with it. The outside of it is a bit drab though! Definitely a split, selling & buying a place of her own I would imagine.

As far as I could gather when I followed, this was *the house* and they were planning to stay put.
I can’t remember her ever saying that, I’m sure she said she’d continue to flip houses until they’d made enough money and/or if she found her dream home which would be a cottage in the country or something along those lines. I have to admit she does have a talent for doing these houses!
Something definitely up with the marriage though I agree. Don’t blame her for keeping more private though.

Reactions: 6
She’s in the final year of a primary teaching degree, probably waiting to find a house nearer to wherever she wants to work too. Her eldest has gone to uni so maybe will just rent for a while, who knows.

Reactions: 4
Crikey that’s a quicker move than expected.

I love that the kids bedrooms are always done first and done really nicely. The kitchen looks fantastic and that bathroom looks beautiful. There’s detail there that’s really well thought about which sets her apart from other home instagrammers who call themselves interior designers! (Thtmm)

side note, how depressing that it’s so cheap. Shall I up my family to Scotland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Crikey that’s a quicker move than expected.

I love that the kids bedrooms are always done first and done really nicely. The kitchen looks fantastic and that bathroom looks beautiful. There’s detail there that’s really well thought about which sets her apart from other home instagrammers who call themselves interior designers! (Thtmm)

side note, how depressing that it’s so cheap. Shall I up my family to Scotland 😂
I think she’s does fab job. And fair play she does most of it herself.

Reactions: 6
We’re going to have to move this thread to the rave section 🤪 To be fair though she’s fine when she sticks to the home improvement stuff- she’s good at what she does.

I get the feeling she’s trying to reignite her page as an all-round family/lifestyle account though, and that she’s trying to get into the swing of it and has literally set an alarm on her phone each day that says “Do an IG story- even if you think you have nothing to say- just do it!” Often she comes on and just seems to have nought to share and it looks forced and boring.

I don’t think anyone followers her for the beauty and lifestyle stuff do they? Jo stick to your fantastic USP and ditch the rest!

Reactions: 8
The outside of the house doesn’t look like what i’d imagined at all but I definitely remember her saying this was their forever home, basically called it her dream house as in space garden location, obviously not a dream house any longer if they’ve split up.

Shame really because she’s done it up lovely, i wonder if things started to shift after that house raffle thing turned sour and she went all quiet and depressy on insta with her silence then popping up the odd time at some gifted spa hotel break.. maybe it caused them too much stress or maybe he actually did leave her for that air hostess,100% speculating but i don’t think she ever really recovered from that raffle backlash, she was different online afterwards especially when she came on and cried about tattle ripping her a new one.

Reactions: 7
Wow. What she has done is lovely but it’s not what I imagined from the outside. Are we still thinking this is the same house with the yellow kitchen? I wonder why she went for a less expensive house this time

Reactions: 4
Wow. What she has done is lovely but it’s not what I imagined from the outside. Are we still thinking this is the same house with the yellow kitchen? I wonder why she went for a less expensive house this time

I think the original idea was that this was a house for life and maybe put an extension on, but it looks like they’ve split so it’s been a rush job to get it finished and sold.