thehomethatjomade/thelifethatjomade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can't put my finger on it, but there's just something about her stories recently that are making me cringe for some reason.

Reactions: 4
It’s like she’s trying to be upbeat and likeable but its false and awkward I’m sure she mentioned being ‘relatable’ yesterday in her stories. Maybe she’s scared of anymore back lash 🤔

Reactions: 5
Yeah, there's definitely something that feels off. She's possibly always been like this and this is me just noticing 😂 But there's just an air of falseness like you say.

So you can find her on fb but with her maiden name, not her married name. But all her wedding pics are still on her Insta

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Flogging cleansing balm 🙄 Jo you're years late to this flogging of shite on social media lark love. This (offshore?!) ship has sailed.

Stick to what you know- looking pretty and DIY.

Oh and you suited your hair shorter.

100% she’s split with the husband, hardly any mention and always out with mates

• Sad
So you can find her on fb but with her maiden name, not her married name. But all her wedding pics are still on her Insta
Can u say her maiden name? I’m blocked on insta as I called her out on the whole raffle off your house nonsense!

Reactions: 1
The last time I saw her on FB, there was no mention of a surname. She'd played around with her first name to kinda make it look like a first name with surname, if that makes sense?

Reactions: 1
Credit where it's due she has a banging figure and scrubs up really well. If I looked half as good as her for a night out I'd be chuffed!

I kinda like Jo. But she just kinda comes across as lonely and a bit desperate for validation.

Reactions: 9
I like her to.... And I love her interior style , not fussy on the new hair , agree with previous comment that it ages her, preferred the shorter hair and definitely no 💍 anymore. But yeah all in all a nice account compared to many.

Reactions: 8
I actually cant help but like her I think there are far worse out there. She's replied to a couple of messages I sent her. I think her taste is lovely. She's seems quite fragile at the minute I'd guess she's newly single and adapting. I think it's the same house BTW.

Reactions: 14
It’s still the same house (yellow kitchen), they are doing it up to sell on. Sorry that’s all the info I know 😄

It’s still the same house (yellow kitchen), they are doing it up to sell on. Sorry that’s all the info I know 😄
Yeah, I said a while back that I thought it was a different house because of the view out the window, but I take it back. I think it is the house with the yellow kitchen too.

Reactions: 2
How do you know this?

When they bought she said it was her forever home so interesting to know what’s changed?
My friend lives in the area and she was asked if she would be interested in buying it. The person that asked her explained that they were doing it up for a quick sale. She doesn’t know them personally so doesn’t know the reason for selling.

My friend lives in the area and she was asked if she would be interested in buying it. The person that asked her explained that they were doing it up for a quick sale. She doesn’t know them personally so doesn’t know the reason for selling.
What does this even mean? Why would (presumably Jo) ask someone who is already living in the area if they want to buy her house? Jo's bought and sold plenty houses, she knows how to play the market - why would she ask a neighbour? Doesn't ring true to me.

Reactions: 6
What does this even mean? Why would (presumably Jo) ask someone who is already living in the area if they want to buy her house? Jo's bought and sold plenty houses, she knows how to play the market - why would she ask a neighbour? Doesn't ring true to me.
If it was Jo that asked her, I would of said it was Jo, I didn’t. I also didn’t ask for you to believe me, just don’t be surprised when she’s showing off her next house ✌🏻

Reactions: 2