thehomethatjomade/thelifethatjomade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone be a little less vague about where the house is? I’m not local and have no idea where to even start.

Reactions: 2
All the people commenting ‘oh I must of missed this’ no, you haven’t she’s just not saying anything then dropping in for a bit of attention. I loved her old house but honestly dunno why she is bothering now..

Reactions: 10
Oh FFS jo, just tell us what the actual craic is babes, divorce? What city? Why did you move from your forever home so quick? 😩😩😩 I need to get a life lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No mention of the husband at all and I thought she looked bit emotional? Weird!

Jo is really pretty in my opinion, but by goodness she doesn’t half know it does she?

Reactions: 5
I’m blocked from her page but I do think karma is a witch. After all her ‘we are going to raffle off our house and someone will get a bargain’ and then adding in some charity nonsense, I wish karma to bite her on the arse. A divorce would be perfect.

If she’s gone through, or is going through, a hard time with moving to a new place etc I don’t know why she’s back online and ‘vaguebooking’ her way through stories. Surely it’s more painful to pretend to be positive, all for a bunch of folk you don’t know?
Maybe it’s a comfort for her, I don’t know, but I can’t see it being healthy for her at this time.

Reactions: 3
💯 she knows what she’s doing, she’s being doing these vague posts for months now. It’s obvious she’s single she just needs to spill the bloody beans now! She’s also had more face treatments done are eyebrows are very high! Either more Botox or a thread lift.

If she’s gone through, or is going through, a hard time with moving to a new place etc I don’t know why she’s back online and ‘vaguebooking’ her way through stories. Surely it’s more painful to pretend to be positive, all for a bunch of folk you don’t know?
Maybe it’s a comfort for her, I don’t know, but I can’t see it being healthy for her at this time.

Reactions: 6