thehomethatjomade/thelifethatjomade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone I know had was in communication with Jo roughly around June 2021 time, and at the point her and her husband were together. But that's literally the extent of my knowledge.

Reactions: 6
Another one I find highly annoying. Does anyone know if someone did infact win that house she raffled or the cash prize? All very suss!

Looks like shes separated or divorced from Mario?? (or am I totally making that name up?) Dario?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Before I die I would love to know the position of the spot the ball in her fake house give away competition.

I think about this far too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m actually really excited to see what she does with this house! For all her nonsense Jo does do interiors well.

Reactions: 13
Hopefully she shows more than she did of the last house

Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember harwood rose??? They were pals

Claire I think her name was?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
[what’s her handle please QUOTE="JustMetotoday, post: 8677684, member: 44147"]
She’s still online but rarely posts.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
What a waste of time…. Watched the new stories expecting to get an update when it was just a lot of “erm” and jabby pointy fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a waste of time…. Watched the new stories expecting to get an update when it was just a lot of “erm” and jabby pointy fingers.
That is a very accurate summary ... she's just wasted 5 mins of my life with those pointless stories.

I can barely understand a word she says she’s always whispering on stories

Yeah what’s that about. Why doesn’t she just talk?!? It’s like there’s someone in the room with her constantly and she doesn’t rent them to hear.