thehomethatjomade/thelifethatjomade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was Jo that asked her, I would of said it was Jo, I didn’t. I also didn’t ask for you to believe me, just don’t be surprised when she’s showing off her next house ✌🏻

I still don’t get why anyone (Jo or not) would ask a neighbour in the same street whether they’d like to buy it. Jo knows the market - that area will sell no bother 🤷🏽‍♀️

Since you’re in the know, is she single?

Reactions: 1
I still don’t get why anyone (Jo or not) would ask a neighbour in the same street whether they’d like to buy it. Jo knows the market - that area will sell no bother 🤷🏽‍♀️

Since you’re in the know, is she single?
I said the area as in town, not her next door neighbour. Not like they are standing outside asking someone to buy the house 😏 It was a simple heads up that a house in a nice area was going up for sale soon as houses in the area are selling quickly.

sorry to disappoint, nothing was mentioned about her marital status 😌

It’s a nice area but for the asking prices in that area I’d be expecting more than a gumtree kitchen to be honest. (Nothing wrong with gumtree of course but personally I would just expect something more like her last kitchen for a house or that size in such an up market area etc)

I feel her last home looked so much higher end. This one just not feeling it.

And now the grey pink and gold bathroom seems so mismatch…

But maybe it is just until she does an extension. Or are they doing it cheap to flog it now who knows

What does this even mean? Why would (presumably Jo) ask someone who is already living in the area if they want to buy her house? Jo's bought and sold plenty houses, she knows how to play the market - why would she ask a neighbour? Doesn't ring true to me.
not unusual in that neck of the woods, properties are in demand and its within a particular school catchment. I know someone who wanted to move within Jo’s old estate so kept putting the feelers out til someone was ready to sell. Avoided all the estate agent faff I suppose.

not unusual in that neck of the woods, properties are in demand and its within a particular school catchment. I know someone who wanted to move within Jo’s old estate so kept putting the feelers out til someone was ready to sell. Avoided all the estate agent faff I suppose.
The selling makes sense if they’ve split for sure.

Lurker here. I didn’t realise it was that estate she had bought in. I thought it was nearer forth park. It will sell quick cause if the market??? Has she not always said her dream location was more along the coast ??

Lurker here. I didn’t realise it was that estate she had bought in. I thought it was nearer forth park. It will sell quick cause if the market??? Has she not always said her dream location was more along the coast ??
Are you local like me? I thought she was kinda near B. Park, near one of the back roads out of town. I did previously think she'd moved from the house with the yellow kitchen, but since changed my mind again after that downstairs tour she did the other day.

Reactions: 2
Are you local like me? I thought she was kinda near B. Park, near one of the back roads out of town. I did previously think she'd moved from the house with the yellow kitchen, but since changed my mind again after that downstairs tour she did the other day.
Yeah I am local. She had posted in her videos that she was moving the kitchen into that space where there is no window. I like what she has done with the house although not my style. Too bland and safe so perhaps all done for selling in. Seeing what she paid for it in jan 2020. We had advice recently that better to have a house to go to at the minute before you put your house up for sale as the properties are going very quick. But then where she is there is a lot of houses getting built.

Yeah I am local. She had posted in her videos that she was moving the kitchen into that space where there is no window. I like what she has done with the house although not my style. Too bland and safe so perhaps all done for selling in. Seeing what she paid for it in jan 2020. We had advice recently that better to have a house to go to at the minute before you put your house up for sale as the properties are going very quick. But then where she is there is a lot of houses getting built.
the local market is nuts just now!! Houses are going far above asking price - good for selling but an issue if buying larger!

I admire Jo’s creativity for reconfiguring the space in that house, and she’s skilled in design and putting changes into action, I would however have liked to see a bit of that 1960s/70s style from the house incorporated into the decor (check me talking like I’m a judge on home of the year 😂😂)

the local market is nuts just now!! Houses are going far above asking price - good for selling but an issue if buying larger!

I admire Jo’s creativity for reconfiguring the space in that house, and she’s skilled in design and putting changes into action, I would however have liked to see a bit of that 1960s/70s style from the house incorporated into the decor (check me talking like I’m a judge on home of the year 😂😂)
I really did like what she done with the mirrors in the kitchen. Clever trick. The dining table gives out a bit 70s vibe. She is talented and hats off to her always culking etc. I look at a tin of paint and it’s everywhere !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It is lovely, but it looks like a rush job to get finished - and I'm sure she wouldn't be buying a 900 quid Gumtree kitchen for her 'forever' home

I like the kitchen area and think what she's done with the vestibule area is quite good. Selling the house does seem to strengthen the argument that maybe her and the husband are no longer.

Reactions: 3
Oh my goodness I just found it … the outside is so UGLY and not in keeping with her insta Hun image!

Edit to say she HAS done an amazing job with it. V light and bright.

Reactions: 2