thehomethatjomade/thelifethatjomade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her stories this morning look like she was in her kitchen. Have they renovated the kitchen.? Or could it be a different house
They had that yellow kitchen when they moved in and I’m sure she would show the finished results if they’d done it like she did with her bathroom
I thought the same. I think she said the kitchen was going behind the room she last showed so maybe it's new. Bit pointless having a Instagram page about her life but not showing anything about her life 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
There was one story on Monday where you could see both hands, she was in her black gym gear. Definitely both her wedding band and engagement ring on. Makes sense she goes awol and random if Dario is off shore

There’s definitely something not quite right - why is she buying used kitchens off Gumtree and complaining that she wanted a better tap but ‘it is what it is’ - and the kids are away so it’s just her. At dads new place?

Reactions: 11
There’s definitely something not quite right - why is she buying used kitchens off Gumtree and complaining that she wanted a better tap but ‘it is what it is’ - and the kids are away so it’s just her. At dads new place?
I seriously was about to post the same thing! Something’s definitely off

Ok so call me crazy or stalker or whatever but when it’s 3am and the baby goes back to sleep but i cant, i spent what must’ve been all of 15 mins and found her fb, she’s removed her surname.. make of that what you will. No kids to feed lastnight, gumtree kitchens, no surname. The separation speculation is real.

EDITED to say that yes she maybe just removed it to stop creeps like me from finding her profile but tbh it wasn't that hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok so call me crazy or stalker or whatever but when it’s 3am and the baby goes back to sleep but i cant, i spent what must’ve been all of 15 mins and found her fb, she’s removed her surname.. make of that what you will. No kids to feed lastnight, gumtree kitchens, no surname. The separation speculation is real.

EDITED to say that yes she maybe just removed it to stop creeps like me from finding her profile but tbh it wasn't that hard.
Good work 🙌

• Haha
Did she not study teaching? Maybe she works in a school now and only pops up when she schools are on holiday.
Was she not doing a degree in teaching but as in teaching beauty? Like nails etc.. i think she’s a fully qualified nail tech already, I can kinda remember some shed she used to use as her salon a while back or did i dream this? I’m pretty sure she’s a former nail tech but I actually feel like i could be making this up now.. baby sleep deprivation doesn’t provide for clarity at times like this 🤣

Good work 🙌
Feel like a fully fledged detective now, not gonna lie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was she not doing a degree in teaching but as in teaching beauty? Like nails etc.. i think she’s a fully qualified nail tech already, I can kinda remember some shed she used to use as her salon a while back or did i dream this? I’m pretty sure she’s a former nail tech but I actually feel like i could be making this up now.. baby sleep deprivation doesn’t provide for clarity at times like this 🤣

Feel like a fully fledged detective now, not gonna lie 🤣
You don’t need a degree for teaching nails though? She was def doing teaching as she spoke about placements and showed childcare books at one point.

Reactions: 7
You don’t need a degree for teaching nails though? She was def doing teaching as she spoke about placements and showed childcare books at one point.
Oh did she? I definitely missed the childcare books bit, God what the hell am i talking about then 🤣

Actually now you mention it i can remember the placement stories, but i still have no clue if I’ve dreamt the shed stories.. the mystery continues

Reactions: 2
Oh did she? I definitely missed the childcare books bit, God what the hell am i talking about then 🤣

Actually now you mention it i can remember the placement stories, but i still have no clue if I’ve dreamt the shed stories.. the mystery continues
No your right about the shed thing for doing nails, it was when she moving to the house she was raffling.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she was definitely doing teaching, she spoke about it a lot. The latest story with her saying she doesn’t wear make up then does a full face of make up 🤥 also, why does her face seem so tight, she barely opens her mouth to talk. I think she’s had Botox
/fillers all over her face now. I dunno why I watch her she drives me mad with her mannerisms and random nail pointing every second 🙄

Reactions: 4
No your right about the shed thing for doing nails, it was when she moving to the house she was raffling.
Yes! Thankyou! I thought I was losing the plot🤣 That must be going back some years, 3 maybe 4 is it?

Wonder why she usually pays for her nails if she can do her own? I’d love to be able to do my own, one hand always looks lovely the other however, does not 😂

Yeah she was definitely doing teaching, she spoke about it a lot. The latest story with her saying she doesn’t wear make up then does a full face of make up 🤥 also, why does her face seem so tight, she barely opens her mouth to talk. I think she’s had Botox
/fillers all over her face now. I dunno why I watch her she drives me mad with her mannerisms and random nail pointing every second 🙄
Agree with the botox, her forehead looks insanely smooth, bit jealous if i’m being honest - mine looks like lined paper

Reactions: 3
Before she put on her make up she had a filter on...you could barely see the her chest freckles then afterwards they were really dark 🤔

I miss her decor stories and posts. I enjoyed that, not skincare / makeup stories

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure her left hand does not have any rings on it in stories today or am I looking at it in a reflection? Please feel free to correct me...

Reactions: 1