thehomethatjomade/thelifethatjomade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also wonder what she means by working full time? Wasn't she doing teaching? No record of her on the GTCS register - unless she's on as her maiden name :-/

Reactions: 2
Wasn't there rumours of an affair on this thread?! Perhaps it was true.
She is so pretty and I love her home style but she just irritates me. Think it's the eye bleeping and the quiet voice that gets me mad.

Reactions: 1
What I don’t get is all the DIY she’s doing herself, shovelling all sorts, scraping walls, painting, and her hands and nails are perfect, I’m sorry but even when I have gloves on my hands are a mess. I’m obviously doing something wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wasn't there rumours of an affair on this thread?! Perhaps it was true.
She is so pretty and I love her home style but she just irritates me. Think it's the eye bleeping and the quiet voice that gets me mad.
Yes her hubby with an air hostess.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I did wonder if they were still married. She doesn’t wear her rings and she never mentions him like she used to. She’s downsized her house too but I know he worked on shore so was never really home anyway

Reactions: 3
I did wonder if they were still married. She doesn’t wear her rings and she never mentions him like she used to. She’s downsized her house too but I know he worked on shore so was never really home anyway
Has she downsized her house? I thought it looked like the same house they bought with the yellow ‘shitchen’ as she used to call it, either way i do think she’ll do it up lovely, just like her last. From what she’s shared of her bathroom a while back, those pink shower tiles were beaut! Shame she still loves to eye duck herself on stories though 🤣

Has she downsized her house? I thought it looked like the same house they bought with the yellow ‘shitchen’ as she used to call it, either way i do think she’ll do it up lovely, just like her last. From what she’s shared of her bathroom a while back, those pink shower tiles were beaut! Shame she still loves to eye duck herself on stories though 🤣
I mean from the biggish house they sold to buy this house. It was a gorgeous home so I agree I have no doubt she won’t make this home gorgeous too

I mean from the biggish house they sold to buy this house. It was a gorgeous home so I agree I have no doubt she won’t make this home gorgeous too
Ahh i get you, i thought you meant she’d moved again and thought I’d missed it 🤣 sorry my mistake!

Reactions: 1
I think this house has five bedrooms it’s still large but she said she moved for the garden and the area.

Reactions: 2
I find it so annoying when her kids come on her stories to chat tit. Like go away and show us some DIY.

• Haha
Reactions: 13