thehomethatjomade/thelifethatjomade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered how she would come back from this competition mess and it’s as suspected.

the constant comments regarding money, being careful etc I assumed was to avoid any speculation over them pocketing cash winnings From the competition nothing to do with anything else

she is trying to come across as relatable I think (which she contradicts hugely with the aesthetics and extensions)

just my thoughts
She ain’t fooling nobody, we all see through it

Reactions: 2
What’s the deal with her hubby? Is he a cheat? Always hear stories of these offshore guys having secret lives with their mistress! Maybe that’s why she’s getting the hair extensions to show him what he’s missing! She is a pain in the arse but she doesn’t deserve that of it is true 😱

What’s the deal with her hubby? Is he a cheat? Always hear stories of these offshore guys having secret lives with their mistress! Maybe that’s why she’s getting the hair extensions to show him what he’s missing! She is a pain in the arse but she doesn’t deserve that of it is true 😱
Would be interested to know how they have mistresses when working offshore??
please excuse my ignorance as I’m not familiar with the offshore thing

Reactions: 1
My best friends ex worked offshore and he’d constantly tell her he was still working away when infact he was on shore and cheating/lying his arse off! They’re notorious for it .. 3 weeks on,3 weeks off the rigs, cooped up to then go wild back on shore, safe to say my friend dumped his ass when she rang his boss and found out he’d filled her full of tit time and time again..

Edited to say not all work that shift pattern, some can work months away at a time which then makes it even easier to lie

Reactions: 4
Loads of them leave their wives and kids for “work” and have properties up in Aberdeen and a secret life. Heard a story about a wife getting a call from her husbands mistress that she’s been with him for years-he had a secret family and everything. She knew nothing, always assumed he was working. 😡😡😡 they’re known for being ratbags and splash the cash to impress women.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Loads of them leave their wives and kids for “work” and have properties up in Aberdeen and a secret life. Heard a story about a wife getting a call from her husbands mistress that she’s been with him for years-he had a secret family and everything. She knew nothing, always assumed he was working. 😡😡😡 they’re known for being ratbags and splash the cash to impress women.
Oh god this is horrific, I think everyone’s worst nightmare. Do we think that’s what her hubby is up to?

I wouldn’t be surprised if hubby is in prison, all the dissolved companies he has showing on Companies House.

• Haha
Did she not study teaching? Maybe she works in a school now and only pops up when she schools are on holiday.
I think she is teaching. On the bathroom post from May she wrote that she was working full time at the moment but roll on summer holidays.

I wouldn’t be surprised if hubby is in prison, all the dissolved companies he has showing on Companies House.
Jesus just looked, searched her - remember her house of homeware business, wonder if that was started to rival Nikki’s westholme interiors, since they don't like eachother or more so Nikki doesn’t appear to like Jo when D came on and spilt all the tea 🤣

Reactions: 2
She's definitely not teaching - certainly not under her married name anyway. Her name isn't on the GTCS register.

It’s all a bit fishy. If you look at the photos from her last house it looks like she did the whole house up very quickly. This one is taking much longer which to me = less money/no husband around/both

Reactions: 5
I may be wrong here but she’s previously never hired painters has she? I’m sure she used to do all the painting herself? .. surely if she’s had help to do whitewashing etc she’d be racing through it by now, seems to be taking an actual age

Reactions: 7