thehomethatjomade/thelifethatjomade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s even in a different house possibly 🤷‍♀️ Joined the gym as well classic break up sign

Reactions: 5
I think she’s even in a different house possibly 🤷‍♀️ Joined the gym as well classic break up sign
I think it’s still the same house tbh, doors etc all look the same and her saying she’s sick of living in a building site or whatever it was she said

Reactions: 2
Spendy spendy Jo would never have entertained a Gumtree kitchen and a value tap when Dario was bringing home the bacon.

Come on big D, come and tell us the goss

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok so she cant be that skint if she’s wacking 250-300 quid extensions in, plus the price of the fit also. Not forgetting their maintenance, Stupid money

Reactions: 3
Ok so she cant be that skint if she’s wacking 250-300 quid extensions in, plus the price of the fit also. Not forgetting their maintenance, Stupid money
She’s not skint, don’t let all that talk of her making do with what she’s got fool you, it’s all a ploy to get stuff for free

*Sorry I’m not saying you are being fooled*

• Haha
She’s not skint, don’t let all that talk of her making do with what she’s got fool you, it’s all a ploy to get stuff for free

You my friend are a Genius!
How the hell didn't i think of that, ITS SO OBVIOUS NOW 😂

Reactions: 4
She said previously a few months back that the kitchen was going to be temporary for a couple of years, because it eventually would be extended. I assumed that's why it was from gumtree.

Reactions: 7
Oh did she? I definitely missed the childcare books bit, God what the hell am i talking about then 🤣

Actually now you mention it i can remember the placement stories, but i still have no clue if I’ve dreamt the shed stories.. the mystery continues
There was a shed. In her first house I think. She had a desk under the stairs to do her uni work and tbh I thought she was teaching beauty, not teaching children

Shed for nails

Attachments

• Heart
There was a shed. In her first house I think. She had a desk under the stairs to do her uni work and tbh I thought she was teaching beauty, not teaching children

Shed for nails
Yes you legend! Was genuinely questioning if i’d made this up at one point but you and @Reflected view have confirmed i’m not mad after all 😂

Doubt she paid for those extensions - this is a post on the grid of the girl she tagged.
Fitting’s free but the extensions aren't even with a discount would still be a fair wack i reckon

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yes you legend! Was genuinely questioning if i’d made this up at one point but you and @Reflected view have confirmed i’m not mad after all 😂

Fitting’s free but the extensions aren't even with a discount would still be a fair wack i reckon
Post says buy the hair from Beauty Works at hairdressers discount so would be a pretty hefty discount I reckon.

Post says buy the hair from Beauty Works at hairdressers discount so would be a pretty hefty discount I reckon.
Only one way to find out for sure, someone needs to message her and ask, i vote not me 😂

Jokes aside tho regardless of cost the maintenance is probably still pricey, they do look lovely in fairness but if she’s as bang into the renovation as she makes out with her painters pots, all that new hair will be shoved up in a bun and covered in paint spatter in no time 😂

Reactions: 2
There’s no way she’s skint if they have split up getting maintenance money for 3 kids, 2 of which their dad works off shore. No rings today. I couldn’t help but think she purposely showed us boring veg just to show the no rings.

Reactions: 6
There’s no way she’s skint if they have split up getting maintenance money for 3 kids, 2 of which their dad works off shore. No rings today. I couldn’t help but think she purposely showed us boring veg just to show the no rings.
Definitely showed the veg for that exact reason! 👌🏻

I wondered how she would come back from this competition mess and it’s as suspected.

the constant comments regarding money, being careful etc I assumed was to avoid any speculation over them pocketing cash winnings From the competition nothing to do with anything else

she is trying to come across as relatable I think (which she contradicts hugely with the aesthetics and extensions)

just my thoughts

• Heart