thehomethatjomade/thelifethatjomade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was some speculation earlier in this thread as she no longer mentions him and is also not wearing her rings anymore.

Reactions: 1
There was some speculation earlier in this thread as she no longer mentions him and is also not wearing her rings anymore.
Yeah that’s right👍🏻 Someone has said a few comments up that she is trying to tell her followers something then someone else said she’s definitely split from her husband 🥴

I was referring to the quote she put on yesterday....could be nothing but speculation and obviously it's absolutely none of our business, just seemed like a deep kind of thing for Jo to put up, as she isn't one that I recall using these quotes in past...could be barking up wrong tree 🤷 hopefully so as she seemed so happy with him

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand the way she always tries to show off her acrylics..she loves herself way too much..she blocked me ages ago for daring to question the validity of her stupid fraudulent home competition money making scheme..she’s a money grabbing hole. Her houses are decent but in areas that are known for being shite!

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand the way she always tries to show off her acrylics..she loves herself way too much..she blocked me ages ago for daring to question the validity of her stupid fraudulent home competition money making scheme..she’s a money grabbing hole. Her houses are decent but in areas that are known for being shite!
Haha yesss. Always got a random itchy nose or touching her mouth. She is very pretty but she does love eye bleeping herself.

Reactions: 5
The woman who does her lashes stayed open and took appointments all through both lockdowns. Shady AF. That's probably why she didn't show face on Insta for ages cos people would have been asking who was doing her lashes.

Anyone else just not arsed that she organised her mates wedding, genuinely thee most boring content i have ever seen, that and her oh look at my gifted skincare, zzzzz

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Dario is off shore again, which is why he’s not being mentioned? Maybe from a safety aspect. Content is as dull as dishwater though when considering she’s got a doer upper is odd

Reactions: 2
I know why doesn't she show us her house and the things she's up to there.

Always the same content..whisper whisper..points at random things to show new nails, touches her lip to show nails, talks about three random points to show nails. She loves herself too much..such an annoying creature! Dario will be on here in no time setting us right about his marital status and telling us not to bully miss prissy pants! Also, how can she do so much painting and have perfect nails..I smell 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Always the same content..whisper whisper..points at random things to show new nails, touches her lip to show nails, talks about three random points to show nails. She loves herself too much..such an annoying creature! Dario will be on here in no time setting us right about his marital status and telling us not to bully miss prissy pants! Also, how can she do so much painting and have perfect nails..I smell 💩
There is not a chance in hell that she’s been doing loads of DIY 🥴 her hair, skin, nails are always clean and tidy. God when I paint Iv got paint spray all over my face hands and arms 😑

Reactions: 2
So her stories this morning look like she was in her kitchen. Have they renovated the kitchen.? Or could it be a different house
They had that yellow kitchen when they moved in and I’m sure she would show the finished results if they’d done it like she did with her bathroom