thehomethatjomade/thelifethatjomade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her last house was much bigger I wonder why she’s downsized
I’m guessing it was for the garden and it’s privacy, and possibly the character of the house.
Her old house won’t have had a large garden and was possibly overlooked by other, similarly sized houses. On that estate it’s only the massive ones at the seafront which have substantial land.

I do notice from her stories that she’s had a bit of work done in her bathroom; unless they are really good at DIY chances are they’ve had someone in - and at the moment here that’s not allowed unless emergency work.

Reactions: 2
I’m guessing it was for the garden and it’s privacy, and possibly the character of the house.
Her old house won’t have had a large garden and was possibly overlooked by other, similarly sized houses. On that estate it’s only the massive ones at the seafront which have substantial land.

I do notice from her stories that she’s had a bit of work done in her bathroom; unless they are really good at DIY chances are they’ve had someone in - and at the moment here that’s not allowed unless emergency work.
I don't know if Scotland is different but it's perfectly within the rules in England

Sh probably got it done when we came out the first lockdown

I don't know if Scotland is different but it's perfectly within the rules in England
I know a tradesperson here who can legally only work in a house that’s uninhabited at the moment. I also know other folk who have been either getting work done on the sly or have been carrying out work unofficially.

Tradesmen were fine to work in homes from about July-December in Fife. More than likely she had the work done then. Loads of Instagrammers have been at it, regardless of the restrictions.

Where did you see a bathroom in stories?

Reactions: 1
Would anyone who doesn’t mind listening to her rambling mind listening to the stories and summarising what she’s saying? I’m assuming it’s mostly boasting about how she’s painted it for now but it’s going to be knocked through/changed/rebuilt etc.

Would anyone who doesn’t mind listening to her rambling mind listening to the stories and summarising what she’s saying? I’m assuming it’s mostly boasting about how she’s painted it for now but it’s going to be knocked through/changed/rebuilt etc.
Just that she wants it neutral and clean for now as unsure what she wants to do with it. Kitchen will be fitted in the bit that's set back and the rest will be for dining/second sitting room plus there is a toy room in the adjoining room.

I’m confused and I might have missed it, but have they moved house again?
No, looks to me like she has completely gutted and redone the entire layout of the house with the large garden.

I know she has a lot to do but I personally don’t like her choice of doors with the flooring colour.

Also looks quite a compact house for 5 of them.

No, looks to me like she has completely gutted and redone the entire layout of the house with the large garden.

I know she has a lot to do but I personally don’t like her choice of doors with the flooring colour.

Also looks quite a compact house for 5 of them.
Looks like a Drs surgery very white and to many doors

Is she still with her husband??
I to have wondered this as she used to talk about him a lot being off shore

Reactions: 1
I like the colour of the floor and doors, but not sure I like the handles or the overall style. Funny you should mention they look like a doctors surgery as its true - I was thinking it looked quite officey.

Also, those Wee Bee Melts she was promoting the other day. The lass Laura that owns that company is a joke - she has the worst customer service and has a long history of totally letting her customers down. She doesn't have the best reputation locally, but she sucks up Jo's arse.

Reactions: 3
Looks like a Drs surgery very white and to many doors

I to have wondered this as she used to talk about him a lot being off shore
Also iv noticed she doesn’t wear her wedding rings, I know that doesn’t mean anything but she always had them on even when decorating 🥴