thehomethatjomade/thelifethatjomade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do with think she’s in another new house? Not the one she had just bought last year? I’m think scraping paint would have been done by now if she had bought the house a year ago

Reactions: 4
Do with think she’s in another new house? Not the one she had just bought last year? I’m think scraping paint would have been done by now if she had bought the house a year ago
Hmmm 🤔 good point, I think someone on here lives near her so hopefully they can shed some light on it

Reactions: 2
Did you originally follower her ? Or did you just go on to view ? I would view another Glasgow wannabe influencer that I didn’t follow and she blocked me, and iv read on other threads that that happened to them to because they didn’t follow
I've followed her for years so it's really odd

Reactions: 1
I thought I was blocked too - but was looking under thehomethatjomade and not thelifethatjomade

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else ever manage to find the new house on Rightmove? I searched for ages but couldn’t find it

Did anyone else ever manage to find the new house on Rightmove? I searched for ages but couldn’t find it
I found it but then when I looked again a week later it had disappeared, as if she’d had it removed.

Reactions: 1