Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Tips to finding the best travel deals”

No, fatunfunnywoman... no. “Tips FOR finding the best travel deals”

Seriously is she even checking her grammar??

Reactions: 4
“Tips to finding the best travel deals”

No, fatunfunnywoman... no. “Tips FOR finding the best travel deals”

Seriously is she even checking her grammar??
Nope. But I bet you she creates a blog guide to tell us how.

The clueless thirst potato.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m appalled they let their one year old run up and down the aisle of the plane. Two, I’m shocked at Trev using 9/11 for engagement. Three, my opinion of Jess has totally changed, I used to like her and I went to one of her events when they first started, with other speakers and looking back on it now, I never really ‘got’ anything from it, she never really engaged with anyone, she was around family or Lil most of the time, so the idea of her doing a one woman show seems bizarre, I’m not sure what she’s bringing to that, or what her intention is. The ‘say it with your chest’ thing is entertaining - we are all on this website for gossip - BUT - the ones she shared from people who were thinking of taking their own life - totally wrong! And claiming you get lots of messages like that - why share it?? Mental health has become a whole issue lately (I have my own thoughts on that which I won’t share) and for her to do that is the lowest of the low. Like others have said, why feel the need to comment on what clothes size you are - now baby no.3 is on the way she’s gonna stretch them size 16’s put more than she already does 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m appalled they let their one year old run up and down the aisle of the plane. Two, I’m shocked at Trev using 9/11 for engagement. Three, my opinion of Jess has totally changed, I used to like her and I went to one of her events when they first started, with other speakers and looking back on it now, I never really ‘got’ anything from it, she never really engaged with anyone, she was around family or Lil most of the time, so the idea of her doing a one woman show seems bizarre, I’m not sure what she’s bringing to that, or what her intention is. The ‘say it with your chest’ thing is entertaining - we are all on this website for gossip - BUT - the ones she shared from people who were thinking of taking their own life - totally wrong! And claiming you get lots of messages like that - why share it?? Mental health has become a whole issue lately (I have my own thoughts on that which I won’t share) and for her to do that is the lowest of the low. Like others have said, why feel the need to comment on what clothes size you are - now baby no.3 is on the way she’s gonna stretch them size 16’s put more than she already does 🙄
Totally agree with everything you said about their trip to NY.....what a non event to drag the kids all the way there when she wanted the trip for herself...makes me sick with all her BP nonsense- why keep mentioning your size if you don't care? Brummy mummy does the same- anything for engagement with the sheep..😂

Reactions: 2
Absolutely can believe they let Bella loose on the plane.... they’re completely the type of parents that relinquish responsibilities as soon as an opportunity arises. I just can’t believe they’re having another!! All the times she’s said they relied on their in laws financially 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Il give her £25 to go and have a bloody good wash. Other than that.... I wouldn’t go to one of her “shoes” if she paid me!

Reactions: 5
I went to one of her shows and it was shite.
Didnt pay for the ticket luckily as it was a friend who couldn't go so I went instead.
Waste of 2.5hours of my life. I'll never get that back. Ever!

Reactions: 2
What happened to the Monday night confessions? I saw a few but then she stopped, maybe not many people sent them in?

Reactions: 3
The budget post with affiliate links after holidaying in Vegas, Gran Canaria, Mexico and New York over the last six months. What a liberty!

Reactions: 10