Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dad like trev ‘me and Jess are deffo coming back alone’ soz, you’re gonna have another baby soon mate, already planning to palm him off on grandparents?! Plus, this was your daughters dream holiday?! Imagine saying, we know you love it more than anything but we’re going without you this time because you held us back 🙈

Reactions: 11
A bleeping tour?! Would rather tit in my hands and clap than go and see that
For someone who is supposed to be in recruitment and is always on the self promotion, you’d think her lazy ass could check her spelling and grammar. Who the actual f*ck is sad enough to see her?

Reactions: 5
Loooollll just watched her reveal video... Sophia couldn’t give AF about where she was going! Jess and Trev are so cringe it kills me :ROFLMAO:. Also if you have an early flight and kids wouldn’t the sensible thing to do be to book a hotel room at the airport for the night before?Saying she’s having tantrums because of jet lag but they’d only just got there... no hun it’s because you got her up at 1am for an early morning flight.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Did they seriously just let Bella wander up and down the aisles by herself on the plane?

Reactions: 3
Loooollll just watched her reveal video... Sophia couldn’t give AF about where she was going! Jess and Trev are so cringe it kills me :ROFLMAO:. Also if you have an early flight and kids wouldn’t the sensible thing to do be to book a hotel room at the airport for the night before?Saying she’s having tantrums because of jet lag but they’d only just got there... no hun it’s because you got her up at 1am for an early morning flight.:rolleyes:
Exactly! Sense would tell you to book an airport hotel and have an extremely early night for check in. They could’ve lied about why they were there and made up all sorts of scenarios.

The reveal didn’t *need* to be at the airport at 4am after travelling for 2 hour already and another 5 hour wait before an 8 hour flight. Absolutely ridiculous and they had NOT thought this through.

And leaving the youngest to go with cabin crew? While she slept? What a dick.

Did they seriously just let Bella wander up and down the aisles by herself on the plane?
Yup!

Worst travels ever, the kid could not care less! And then they just sit there meaning about how tired they were, looking like a great time 😏 it also looks like they ditched the baby somewhere on the first night, she doesn’t seem to be with them

Reactions: 1
If you have been awake for 26 hours before you even land, the tiredness isn’t due to jet lag. It’s due to piss poor planning. They have no clue and how they can market themselves as “YouTube travel gurus” is laughable

That video is a piss take and her parents shoving phones in her face is so unfair for a reaction that’s not even worth filming. Bless her she looks knackered. All she wanted was sleep and her stress balls.. I’m not surprised she needs stress balls having them two as parents

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What struck me the most in the reveal video was that Jess had her phone permanently attached to her hand. It looked like she was filming, but as Trev was filming why did she need to as well!? Put your phone down and ‘be in the moment’ as she so often preaches about!

What struck me the most in the reveal video was that Jess had her phone permanently attached to her hand. It looked like she was filming, but as Trev was filming why did she need to as well!? Put your phone down and ‘be in the moment’ as she so often preaches about!
I thought that too! Really shows how much these instagrammers spend on their phone even when they don’t need to be ‘creating content’

Reactions: 2
Why does a 7 year old need stress balls? And feel so attached to them that she feels that she needs to take them on holiday? Poor girl.

And the toddler walking down the plane aisles on her own 😲

Reactions: 11
Someone needs to tell her to dislodge her head from Candice Brathwaites arse. All this faux sisterhood shite when she is only doing it to boost her own following.

The reveal vid made me feel sorry for the kids. Genuinely sad for them being dragged about the place whilst the parents used it as an excuse to be there and then proceeded to milk it for every social media opportunity.
The whole running up and down the walkway on the plane for the youngest... whaaaaat!
they are those parents that just let the kids do as they please as long as they are not bothered by them - I would not have wanted to be a nearby passenger to them. Who does that!? Lazy ass parenting at best.

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t believe the reveal video when Trev was filming them all sitting in a restaurant saying how no one is happy and everyone’s in a bad mood. You’re about to board a plane to New York, a place only some can dream of going and yet you’re in a bad mood because you had to get up early to go to the airport?! It came across privileged and at that point, all my opinions on them both changed.

Reactions: 10
Jess and her lapdog Trev need to sort their priorities out. That poor kid bawling her eyes out and it being blamed on jet lag. She is shattered because her selfish bastard parents dragged her out of bed at 1am and proceeded to stick a camera in her face .... get a bleeping grip 🙈 Then bleeping gummsy mcgums gors to sleep and leave her toddler to wander a plane and cabin crew to babysit her , maybe they should learn to be decent parents to the kids they have before bringing another baby into that tit show.

Reactions: 12