Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creative accounting whilst she is self employed. Freebies and heavily discounted goods. Free childcare and London accommodation courtesy of her in-laws.

She probably also sells the stuff she is gifted on the sly which is pure profit.

Itā€™s all smoke and mirrors and begging with Jess.

Reactions: 9
You can bet sheā€™s not putting away 20% of her earnings for that tax bill thatā€™ll come!

Reactions: 6
You do realise women are able to earn a good wage right?
šŸ˜‚ of course. But Mexico, New York, Las Vegas, Santorini & Puerto Rico and a reconfigure brand new kitchen and days out and weekends away? And someone that has so much free time to attend promo days (ASDA etc.) and 2 kids and another on the way? Thatā€™s a lot on a single wage. Regardless of gender.

Reactions: 19
I really wish she would stop saying she worked in HR, she works in recruitment and they are very different things that get lumped together a lot!! I work in HR and our recruitment manager would regularly ask for advice with HR related queries because she has never worked in HR and has the sense to admit this! A quick look at jessā€™s employment history tells you that she also has never worked in HR šŸ™„

Reactions: 10
šŸ˜‚ of course. But Mexico, New York, Las Vegas, Santorini & Puerto Rico and a reconfigure brand new kitchen and days out and weekends away? And someone that has so much free time to attend promo days (ASDA etc.) and 2 kids and another on the way? Thatā€™s a lot on a single wage. Regardless of gender.
Absolutely, itā€™ll be credit cards or itā€™ll be not paying / saving any money for a tax bill!

Reactions: 4
This confessions thing is pure dodgy. Maybe Iā€™m missing the point but some of these confessions are pretty out there - and she knows who you are... she may share is anonymously but just why would you do it?!?

Reactions: 7
If shes such a strong woman why not own the fact that she really wants to go to New York? Instead of making up the excuse that it's to thank her daughter for being born.

Reactions: 5
So this ā€œget it off your chestā€ thing is basically a way for her to get free content for her ā€œpodcastā€ and an excuse to show her massive, judgemental face at any opportunity.
Hard no from me

Reactions: 11
So this ā€œget it off your chestā€ thing is basically a way for her to get free content for her ā€œpodcastā€ and an excuse to show her massive, judgemental face at any opportunity.
Hard no from me
Canā€™t stand the boomerangs that go with them

Repeat after me.

Influencers are not your friend. The questions, the stories, the posts asking you to contribute are all to up their engagement. Therefore making them more visible and attractive to brands so that they can get more free stuff to flog /advertise on the sly to you.

So no Sharon, donā€™t reply to her and tell her how you shagged your mamā€™s fella and your sisterā€™s girlfriend all in one night. [emoji849]

Who is replying to her? Why are folks so gullible?

Reactions: 12
Those answers were mostly fake, probably by Tev or her mum. This woman gets more desperate and more savage everyday. Desperate to get more followers in the hope itā€™ll bring her more money, what a way to live your life.

Her desperation seems to be in overdrive at the moment! Probably a panic setting in that her hubby has given up his job so she can focus on her instagram account to make them money and now she has a baby on the way so sheā€™s reality trying to up her following before baby arrives to pull in the pay cheques! It must be a really tense and pressured way to try and live your life, it canā€™t be a happy existence despite the 5 holidays a year .