Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts?

I cannot stand her. The way she goes on about mental health and full blown lies to try and jump on a bandwagon and her awful hygiene - her hair is washed every 2 weeks.

She’s got a narcissitic disorder to think she’s so great

Reactions: 4
She is boring its just the same stuff all the time!! She is just constantly trying to get free stuff!!

Reactions: 2
Can't stand her. She sells her soul to the highest bidder, thinks she's God's gift to this earth and lies about her size far too much.

Plus, she never washes her hair and it makes me want to vomit.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’ve never wanted to punch someone in the face so much with her constant trout face.

Why do people gass her so much and make up she’s funny, she makes my toes crawl and probably would do more so if I smelt her with her terrible hygiene.

Speak to your therapist about your narcissistic disorder not your fake mental illness

Reactions: 7
Oh I cant stand her.
She use to wind me up full of her own self importance "mental health" "self love" etc to the point I would need to vent to someone else who couldn't stand her. I then unfollowed her and it's been the best decision I have made (about Instagram anyway!).

Reactions: 5
Also feel the same. Can’t stand the underwear shots. The constant need to eat on camera. Yes it’s great to love yourself, but you’re actually overweight. There comes a point with all these curvy/self love instagrammers when no amount of self love is gonna save you from a heart attach.

The BS about money now is her latest thing, basically just plagiarising money saving expert. Anything going, Jess will have it.

Reactions: 3
Also feel the same. Can’t stand the underwear shots. The constant need to eat on camera. Yes it’s great to love yourself, but you’re actually overweight. There comes a point with all these curvy/self love instagrammers when no amount of self love is gonna save you from a heart attach.

The BS about money now is her latest thing, basically just plagiarising money saving expert. Anything going, Jess will have it.
Do you remember when she tried to jump on the cleaning bandwagon? That lasted 30 minutes. Now it’s money - how can anyone take advice from someone who happily took handouts from her parents in law but still ate takeaway and pissed off down to London every 5 minutes when she was on maternity? She’s not one to lecture anyone.

I see she’s posted the granny shot again - no Jess, you should not be a model.

Exactly that! Got made redundant (with less than two years service so little to no payout) and then remodelled half her house?! Where exactly is the cash coming from then Jess?!

Who tf is Tova? She’s so dramatic - no one gives a duck Jess....STOP TRYING TO MAKE YOUTUBE HAPPEN!

Also - see you’ve been reading here? It’s not funny to be a dirty woman and laugh about your disgusting hygiene. Your poor girls having to grow up stinking with greasy hair because their mum thinks it’s acceptable to wash her hair every 2 weeks

• Sick
She uses her in laws too much. For money, for baby sitting, for sleeping over when she's been in London.

What is her job anyway? Recruitment?

I went to one of her events and I was very disappointed. I got caught up in her hype and it was a complete letdown. I unfollowed when she took Bella to an event, yet she doesn't take her to playgroup etc.

She uses her in laws too much. For money, for baby sitting, for sleeping over when she's been in London.

What is her job anyway? Recruitment?

I went to one of her events and I was very disappointed. I got caught up in her hype and it was a complete letdown. I unfollowed when she took Bella to an event, yet she doesn't take her to playgroup etc.
What was the event like?

What was the event like?
The one I went to didn't have any other speaker, and I felt as though she was blagging her talking all the way. She even admitted she didn't know what she wanted from the night so gave three topic headings and just spoke. Then the last 45 minutes she allowed us to ming and dance to music :confused: Again using in to fill time so she didn't have to speak.

I was led to believe everyone gets along and your make friends and have a laugh, but it really wasn't. Everyone kept to themselves or their own friends.

One thing she said help, like one sentence (I can't remember it now but it definitely helped me turn a corner). The rest was what we could have gotten for free from her chats on Instagram.

The food was tasty and I took an extra cupcake for the journey home!

Not worth £35.

Reactions: 2
She goes on about not having money ... and now she’s just posted about travelling abroad with her kids, and not just your average “cheap” get away to Benidorm ... I used to actually rate her but now I can’t stand her, this constant body positivity she forces down your throat. Cool. I’m so glad you’re happy to flaunt yourself that way with next to no clothing on but I KNOW I am overweight and you wouldn’t catch me dead in my undercrackers for all the world to see, no matter how confident I am!

Used to follow her but stopped. Found her very preachy, a little bit fake and disingenuous. Only replies to those who seem important or influencial. Not very funny to be fair.

Well this is weird- went to see who this was and I'm blocked! I've never followed/messaged/interacted with her. How bizarre...

Privately with That Mummy Smile- are they buddies?
Dunno but I’m pretty sure I heard that they have a group WhatsApp - Lilandlife, lifethroughemseyes, marriedand29ish, diaryofahullmum, thefatfunnyone etc etc where they share screen shots of things and accounts that challenge and then they all block so they don’t have to deal with the same “trolls”

• Wow
Why do they all try and push "diaryofahullmum"? I have nothing bad to say against her but...she just aint funny at all.

Also I feel as though some wouldn't be friends with others, but they all have to get one.

Marriedand29ish wouldn't be friends with Jess in real life. (Caroline is my favourite, I could watch her stories and listen to her music all day)