Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not a big issue cold or hot or windy whatever is what it is.

The thing is that babies who live in New York don’t get dragged around to Tourist spots when it’s -5, if they do a few touristy things like the Statue of Liberty aka going on a boat on the sea to see it or any view thing like the Top of the Rock/ Empire State, the weather is gonna be even harsher in those places because of the wind! I don’t think New Yorkers would do those things with a baby when it’s -5 !
But yeah, totally agree that she’s done this because she wanted to go. And that’s fine, she’s allowed to want to go but the pretending it’s for Sophia is just a bit weird lol
Bella isnt going to the statue of Lib. Regardless I dont think it's a big issue.
The thing is that babies who live in New York don’t get dragged around to Tourist spots when it’s -5, if they do a few touristy things like the Statue of Liberty aka going on a boat on the sea to see it or any view thing like the Top of the Rock/ Empire State, the weather is gonna be even harsher in those places because of the wind! I don’t think New Yorkers would do those things with a baby when it’s -5 !
But yeah, totally agree that she’s done this because she wanted to go. And that’s fine, she’s allowed to want to go but the pretending it’s for Sophia is just a bit weird lol
So now we know where Jess gets those teeth/gums from... !
Hahahaha oh no I love her mum! She is just so humble unlike her daughter!

Reactions: 2
But sure she is an expert on everywhere she goes! She was in Santorini for about 72 hours and knows every tip you need to know for travelling there now 🙄

I actually hate watching her speak, she comes across as such an arrogant, attention seeking knob! And I hate that bullshit of oh well we will be bringing the kids to educational places and embracing the culture, the American culture is eating greasy fast food and spending stupid amounts of money on material things so hardly educational! I have no problem taking my kid out of school for a day or two for a trip but I don’t dress it up to be something it’s not!
The whole santorini thing was so annoying. She moaned so much about the airport being so small, no chairs. What do you expect for a tiny Greek island that had practically 0 tourism until a few years ago! I know your special Jess but they can’t build a new airport just for you!!

Reactions: 2
It's not a big issue cold or hot or windy whatever is what it is.

Bella isnt going to the statue of Lib. Regardless I dont think it's a big issue.
Hahahaha oh no I love her mum! She is just so humble unlike her daughter!
Each to their own really, I just personally wouldn’t take my baby on a sightseeing trip when it’s minus temperatures !
But I’m not trying to suggest it’s anything nefarious or anything, it’s just that the idea of it makes me feel a bit itchy on a personal level.

They are coming across as the most ungreatful arseholes. Him moaning he cba , her moaning shes tired. Yeah Jess YOU chose to drag your kids halfway across the world into another timezone for your ouw entertainment so stop being an ungreatful fucknut and complaining. Oh and if its such a special holiday put the bleeping phone down and actually spend some time with your kids ... head.

Reactions: 7
Because they clearly wish it was just the two of them who had gone.... taking our two year old for a week to Spain was stressful enough and he was free to roam and play all day. I can’t imagine anything worse than taking a 1 year old on a city break. Jess used to go away with just Sophia when trev wasn’t on the scene - maybe she should’ve just done that?

Reactions: 6
It’s really cool that they’ve been able to take their daughter on a dream trip. It’s lovely and they’re all so lucky. But they haven’t thought it through or planned it with Sophia or the kids in general at the forefront of their mind, especially as they claim that it’s for her.

She’s said herself that they’re going to work on itinerary for the rest of the week. Surely this should’ve been planned at least loosely well before now? They squeezed in an early morning breakfast date on the same day as a late (all things considered) night theatre trip. The got stung with the character meets, didn’t realise the cost of the musical dining thing (can’t remember what it’s called)... it just seems that they have got very little clue despite acting like Judith bleeping Charmers prior to the trip and she’s going to do a blog of tips to help others?! NO.

Reactions: 8
Id love to know how much they paid for that ride back to their hotel.... because that ain’t cheap either!!

I think Jess has proven that she knows nothing about New York and anyone that turns to her for tips needs help

Reactions: 8
Poor Sophia looks exhausted. Another few days of this and then straight back to school for her the next day. Also this isn't the first time she's been taken out of school. I'm sure she was off on a Friday a few weeks ago to walk round stalls picking up freebies for her mum at the baby show. I hope there's some downtime factored into this trip.

Reactions: 3
‘Wear comfy shoes’ Jesus Christ thank god you told me that Jess I hadn’t bloody figured that might be a good idea on a city break sightseeing holiday. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10