Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She contradicts herself daily. Yesterday she literally said “we have tried to be off our phones and present for the kids” yet today they are using a family day out as an ad. Jess you dick, make your mind up!

Reactions: 7
Oh my Christ she’s putting on such a show on the brand’s stories. I want to poke my eyes out.

Reactions: 1
Omg why is everything so manky?! I appreciate kids are messy but Isabella’s top and the baby carrier are dirty. Also Trev in his white vest 🤢

she is such a duck up. Buys and raves about a coffee machine yet “this bad boy” aka the kettle is her best friend and the question asks about tea!Couldn’t make it up!

Reactions: 4
Who’s voice are you using today Jess? Jesus 😂🙈

Bloody Margot over there with her white vest wearing man & grubby kids for an AD. Remember everyone, this is their job. Rescission impending and we’re paying these idiots to try and sell us stuff through an app. You couldn’t make this up. 😖🤯

Is it just me that probably wouldn’t call Jason a newborn now? He’s got to be nearly 4 months old. “2 kids and a newborn” oooo look at me

Reactions: 3
What makes the filthy everything worse is that these are two full time working parents. Ignoring the fact Jess is on mat leave.... Trev is a stay at home Dad. His ‘job’ is to keep the house and care for the children to allow Jess to concentrate on her ‘work’ (which is how she explained it when he left his job). The kids run feral, the house is disgusting, and the childrens personal hygiene is questionable... so what is he actually doing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.