Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never misses an opportunity to post naked pictures of herself and tell us all about how much she loves her body and duck Trev if he doesn’t. That’s 2 in less than 24 hours that I’ve seen. And yet, funnily enough the no holes barred access to her life stops when she fails to say what happened to cancel the Bristol show and why Liverpool quietly disappeared? It’s not 6/6 Jess, it’s 5/7 as you quietly swept these under the carpet

edit:2 naked posts in less than 12 hours! Jesus

Reactions: 8
Never misses an opportunity to post naked pictures of herself and tell us all about how much she loves her body and duck Trev if he doesn’t. That’s 2 in less than 24 hours that I’ve seen. And yet, funnily enough the no holes barred access to her life stops when she fails to say what happened to cancel the Bristol show and why Liverpool quietly disappeared? It’s not 6/6 Jess, it’s 5/7 as you quietly swept these under the carpet

edit:2 naked posts in less than 12 hours! Jesus
It's just the same old stuff, she needs new content.

Reactions: 2
She's obviously using her old tricks of getting her tits and arse out in the deluded hope that she'll sell more tickets. She's already had to bin 2 veggies and the tickets for Brighton are almost half price. Talk about desperate. And embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
20200221_164819.jpg

I reckon Mrs "budget envelope" totally just lied about this. If she did, why didn't to rave about it to her followers? (Unless it was in stories can anyone vouch for that?). She always makes other people's success about her. Urgh can't stand her.

Reactions: 7
That visit to Bethnel and Bec is completely gifted - you do realise it’s £250 a night? That company should stick to offering cheap rooms to people who actually deserve them than scabby Jess.

Reactions: 5
Has she cut another date out of the tour? It doesn’t seem like she’s done that many shows compared to how many she was advertising?

Reactions: 2
She should have just called it England tour coz last time I checked, the UK was more than half a dozen English cities 🙄🤣 moron.

Reactions: 5
So she’s on her way to a different event to do a ‘talk’ today.... did she forget about her own tour?

Reactions: 4
So she’s on her way to a different event to do a ‘talk’ today.... did she forget about her own tour?
And there you have it! So she basically blew out her "friends" (not followers because she loves them like friends) and decides she would rather promote herself at an events then do her own.

Pathetic.

Has anyone been? What does she actually talk about?
I went to one back in November 2017. I felt like I missed out since I had no other speakers there. Nothing special. Really just about self acceptance and building confidence. Her mum is lovely and friendly. I'm sure 2 years down the line she is more arrogant. I stopped following a while back. She disappears on my explorer page... I ignore her 80% of the time!

I wonder how long it took her to come up with that fictitious story about the melt down in Aldi 🙄 she blatantly makes up tit that Sophia says because she thinks it makes her look like a good mother because she takes the time and explains stuff to her child and then she comes out with these “mature” and “funny” statements!
My kid doesn’t have public melt downs because I either walk away and leave him to it or scream back and mortify him, I don’t need to pretend I am some holier that thou parent 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She’s always making out Sophia is coming out with really grown up things 🤥
I’m sure this is all ready for tomorrow’s school trip drop off - Jess will be crying in car recording herself telling us that Sophia reminded her it was only 5 days! 🙄😂

She’s not used to looking after them by herself! Usually it’s Trev picking up all the crap!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.