Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read a comment on here once about needing her gums lasered... now I get why :oops::oops::oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Manifesting getting paid, or as plebs would call it sending an invoice and chasing payments. Why does everything have be dressed up in mystical and self help language. It’s so reminiscent of MLM scams.

Jess, the reason you get crappy messages about your “job” is because you try and dress it up as this life changing/life affirming thing when really you’ve sold your soul to the advertisers, get your tits out on a regular basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Manifesting getting paid, or as plebs would call it sending an invoice and chasing payments. Why does everything have be dressed up in mystical and self help language. It’s so reminiscent of MLM scams.

Jess, the reason you get crappy messages about your “job” is because you try and dress it up as this life changing/life affirming thing when really you’ve sold your soul to the advertisers, get your tits out on a regular basis.
She honestly believes her own hype and bullshit so much. Never seen someone with such a high opinion of their self and their talent. Like she is average or sub-par at everything she touches because she wants instant fame and gratification and isn’t prepared to put in the graft and effort it requires to be successful at something or excel at it.

Her content is all over the place, she has no brand identity, she has no consistency and she’s not all that likeable or aspirational. Yet she thinks she’s gods gift to the earth. Go figure...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would love to know what must have went on between her and Emma/Kayla/marriedand29ish etc as she doesn’t go on their girls trips anymore

Reactions: 11
She honestly believes her own hype and bullshit so much. Never seen someone with such a high opinion of their self and their talent. Like she is average or sub-par at everything she touches because she wants instant fame and gratification and isn’t prepared to put in the graft and effort it requires to be successful at something or excel at it.

Her content is all over the place, she has no brand identity, she has no consistency and she’s not all that likeable or aspirational. Yet she thinks she’s gods gift to the earth. Go figure...
Interesting you say ‘gods gift to earth’ - shes now on bible reading. Literally grasping at straws for content. Laughable!

Reactions: 5
Cazzie vs Jess I reckon..
The thing with Caroline is she really pushed herself in with Emma, then Lil. Yeah she was friends with Kayla, then *had* to be friends with HullMum (sorry don't know her name) and Jess.

What annoys me about Caroline is she really is a try hard. She was on Instagram for IVF. All her friends from that, and she can't be bothered to arrange to meet them or plan a nice weekend for them at the cottage. Yet for the "big names" she kisses their arse all the time.

If she is the reason for Jess being outed then I actually leave sorry for Jess because she was an original with the gang, and no-one likes being pushed out. (And I dislike Jess with her money stealing ways with her in laws!)

Oh my god this girl is bleeping scum.

Remember when she put up a picture of her dead friend at her show and the crowd stood and clapped for the dead friend? It was not a standing ovation for Jess, it was for Emma.

Fast forward to when Jess thinks people have forgotten about it and she is promoting her tour saying she got a standing ovation for being an obese woman in a crop top. This girl knows NO boundaries. She will stop at nothing to make money and elevate herself. Emma would be turning in her grave.

Oh and whilst on the subject, we are STILL waiting for Jess to tell us how much money she actually raised for charities in Emma’s name. She promised to share the exact amounts and proof of payment to the charities - never happened but she did get a new kitchen. Scum.

Reactions: 19
I really sincerely hope the money raised HAS gone to charity. I also knew Emma and she was an amazing girl. There was so many at the funeral she was so loved.

Reactions: 9
Rose what’s her name gave gummy a shout out and she immediately started plugging that tit tour. Ffs.

In the shout out only her getting her wabs out in a bikini was mentioned. Not being funny. Or having great content. Or any of that other tit. Just that she is constantly in her underwear/bikini.

She’s only got £30 to last her the rest of the month on the 8th Jan. how would she afford an Audi Q7. Get a grip Jess. I can go and test drive whatever car I like doesn’t mean I can afford it. I can try designer clothes on in the changing rooms, with £5 in my bank. duck off.

Reactions: 9
Whaaaat!!! Why the hell does Audi need promotion from someone like that?! Imagine the state and smell its going to go back in 🤢

Reactions: 4
Be interesting to see how the ‘we have budgeted for this and saved so hard’ pans out 👀👀

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.