Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No congrats to Em on her wonderful news, maybe the beef was/is between them two after all 🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No congrats to Em on her wonderful news, maybe the beef was/is between them two after all 🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️
Oooh interesting!!

Is it weird that their double bed is pushed up against a wall? I bet that’s a right pain!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her bed with those could crystal knobs is so vile. Is it a prerequisite for all influencers to have shiny tit everywhere?

Oooh interesting!!

Is it weird that their double bed is pushed up against a wall? I bet that’s a right pain!
Why is that weird? Mine is also pushed against the wall because my room is the size of a shoebox 😂

Jess hasn’t washed her hair for a week - she doesn’t have a hair type that requires less washing, let’s hope she has her weekly bath today - her hair must stink

SHE can’t bring herself to watch the video of Ahmaud Arbery being shot, SHE can’t physically bring herself to do it.
ME ME ME, it’s all about YOU Jess!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
SHE can’t bring herself to watch the video of Ahmaud Arbery being shot, SHE can’t physically bring herself to do it.
ME ME ME, it’s all about YOU Jess!
but she still managed to post about it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I thought I'd imagined her saying she had braided the girls hair, but she did actually say it didn't she? The state on Sofias eyes in that grid post too!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That kid is permanently exhausted. I don’t understand why she wouldn’t put her to bed earlier

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion - ‘Had three kids just to moan, although I just ignore them as I can’t put down my phone’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She her rant. Only wants boris to lift isolation ban so her mum can come and slave over her and her kids. Get lost!

• Heart
I hope to god she put the kids to bed before 11! I've got two (5 and 2.5) and one on the way. They are both bathed pj's on hair brushed and in bed and it'd only just gone 6 (playing outside is hard work) she's really starting to grate on me now. She's very lucky that once lock-down is eased she has somebody at her beckon call ready to come and parent for her.

What's with the bloody templates? Talk about desperate. This is her being a workaholic?? Lol.

No this is her jumping on another bandwagon. Bit like say it with your whole chest, book club, weekly live with her mom, weekly live with Sophia, q&a with man like head. Feel free to add what I’ve missed 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.