Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t see this?

Anyone notice in Emma’s post about the WhatsApp group, your girl Jess ain’t included? I think tit went down with Cazzy personally!
It was a while ago now but I'm 99% sure she said he was a prisoner officer
I do wonder what went down them all! I noticed kayla posted a throwback picture and jess was included in that!

Reactions: 2
The thing is they don't even care they still go on about their WhatsApp group not including Jess anymore, which in my opinion show them to be the mean girls. Yet Lil was kissing Jess arse the other week "mum of 3 mum goals)

Remember when Emma was all about the lady who got married around the same time as her (I want to say wife and weights but not 100%) well they ain't that close anymore.

They are all so fake.
Emma is probably the catalyst of the arguments to be honest.
There was another lady on Instagram who Emma was big friends with, Emma posted a very bitchy comment on the lady’s post and they blocked each other. She falls out with a lot of people!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Emma is probably the catalyst of the arguments to be honest.
There was another lady on Instagram who Emma was big friends with, Emma posted a very bitchy comment on the lady’s post and they blocked each other. She falls out with a lot of people!
Emma seems like a witch - I remember her posting a comment about Jess’s tiny teeth or something. It was so backhanded. I think her teeth are awful and they are yellow but I don’t pretend to be her friend

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This was the post, I had to scroll a fair way back and be subjected to Jess constantly getting her fanny lips and belly out for a bit of attention. Every 4th post is her naked - narcissism at its finest.

I thought this was a pretty brutal comment to make to someone who was your friend
Holy sh*t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah that explains it = I keep scrolling when Jess writes a bastard sermon in her caption!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whatever his job was I doubt he’ll be going back anytime soon because she wouldn’t cope with 3 kids at home alone and she won’t be working anytime soon because of the virus.there is no way on this earth them two are not claiming benefits!

I also agree that Jason is probably the worst name beginning with J that they could of chosen. Other than calling him ‘jobless’ like both of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
0701A2EA-598A-4360-8E83-B4174E360633.png
Jess called herself a screaming banshee with tiny teeth first. Emma was just laughing at it? Tbf i would do the same with some of my pals too

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.