Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t deal with the moaning over lack of sleep. You chose to have two kids close together 🙄 also why is she making out like only she dealt with them both..if Trev isn’t helping she needs to have a word!
And apparently she wants ‘lots and lots’ more kids... I wouldn’t want two that close together because like her I wouldn’t be happy with the demands they both put on you BUT she still reckons she wants get more stress and more children. She is a breeder, I hope she keeps her legs shut! Those kids deserve better!

Reactions: 5
Sophia always looks so tired, the bags under her eyes are crazy for a girl of her age. Poor little soul.
I know she always look dirty and not groomed bless her

Can’t deal with the moaning over lack of sleep. You chose to have two kids close together 🙄 also why is she making out like only she dealt with them both..if Trev isn’t helping she needs to have a word!
It bugs me when people who are on social media and have a following moan about constant tiredness with children. If you don’t like it don’t pop out a third for Instagram in the hope to make a bit of money out of him and does she think she’s the only parent tired. I’ve only got one at the moment and I’m knackered but not once have I broadcasted it - until now 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I still don’t understand why Bella is getting up for the milk now that she’s over 2? Unless this is normal but I’ve never known any toddlers I know to still do this?

Reactions: 6
They look desperate for attention, perhaps rather than seeking attention online to feed her narcissistic personality she should put the phone down and get her children in some sort of routine that helps them, and her!

I still don’t understand why Bella is getting up for the milk now that she’s over 2? Unless this is normal but I’ve never known any toddlers I know to still do this?
She’s probably hungry due to not eating properly in the day. If jess’s Diet is anything to go by I bet those kids live off sugary snacks. Poor things!

Just brush the kids hair! She does all that curly hair stuff but doesn’t seem to condition let alone brush sophia’s hair!

Reactions: 8
Just brush the kids hair! She does all that curly hair stuff but doesn’t seem to condition let alone brush sophia’s hair!
Exactly this! I've seen a million tutorials on jess's curly hair, jess's straight hair, jess's banana conditioner but why doesn't poor old Sophia's hair get any attention. It really bugs me beyond belief. Brush and smooth the kids hair into a ponytail or plait. All she has done is cuddle Jason Donavan. Put him down!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she gave them sweets and lollies last night so she could have a bath. Fair enough everyone needs a bath, but does she not see how sweets at nighttime will give them a sugar rush? How can you moan they’re not sleeping yet you give them tit loads of sugar before bed? Your just setting them up to fail.

Her budget life makes me LOL! She spent £59 on a nail polish set the other and happened to buy herself some neom products. Come on girl, you ain’t fooling nobody!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So she gave them sweets and lollies last night so she could have a bath. Fair enough everyone needs a bath, but does she not see how sweets at nighttime will give them a sugar rush? How can you moan they’re not sleeping yet you give them tit loads of sugar before bed? Your just setting them up to fail.

Her budget life makes me LOL! She spent £59 on a nail polish set the other and happened to buy herself some neom products. Come on girl, you ain’t fooling nobody!!
Why doesn't she give them a bath and a bedtime routine then she could have her bath at 8pm when they've gone off like every other mother? Maybe isabella is a crap sleeper (I've been blessed with one of those) but a lolly before bed isn't going to help matters! 😂 She's such a nob.

Reactions: 7
I know she's a kid and all and it's hard to keep them clean but that photo of Bella on her stories having found her eating her magnum.. She just looks so dirty 😟

I know she's a kid and all and it's hard to keep them clean but that photo of Bella on her stories having found her eating her magnum.. She just looks so dirty 😟
Jess’ personal hygiene is questionable but you think she would take more pride in the appearance of her children.

Jess’ personal hygiene is questionable but you think she would take more pride in the appearance of her children.
I’ve always felt my children represent me.. in fact they look better dressed than me usually.. she’s literally completely opposite to me. She’s all for self care - as long as it’s just her-self! Sod the kids.. literally look feral

Reactions: 13
I really hope she doesn’t have more. I know they bring her content and likes/comments but she really can’t cope with parenting them so please for the love of god STOP getting pregnant!!!!

Someone give Jess a desenio code and remind her of manners, no please or thanks 😡 horror honestly. Might as well have msged the company direct Jess you blag 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.