Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching her stories from this morning and she said ‘to all those people who always say my stomach is SO flat’... erm... who are these people and what pictures are they looking at?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m going to hell but her kids, mainly the eldest look like they’ve been raised by wolves and they’ve just found them.
Here’s Jess with all this self care bollocks and hair masks and the kids are feral.
I’ve got two and right now we look feral but I don’t advertise it.. don’t expect every pic to be rosy and glam but they look like they found the eldest in the woods.. in every pic.

I know. I’m going to hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m going to hell but her kids, mainly the eldest look like they’ve been raised by wolves and they’ve just found them.
Here’s Jess with all this self care bollocks and hair masks and the kids are feral.
I’ve got two and right now we look feral but I don’t advertise it.. don’t expect every pic to be rosy and glam but they look like they found the eldest in the woods.. in every pic.

Sophia always looks so tired, the bags under her eyes are crazy for a girl of her age. Poor little soul.

Reactions: 12

Yeah Sophia is a gorgeous little girl but she always looks tired and her hair honestly looks like she doesn’t have a parent who’s familiar with the texture of black hair but I don’t see how that can be the case. I’m all about letting little girls have their natural hair but her hair needs plenty of moisture and care or it’s gonna be really painful to wash and brush.

Reactions: 7
Sophia always looks so tired, the bags under her eyes are crazy for a girl of her age. Poor little soul.
They do look bad, i wonder how much is inherited though. Ive always been prone to dark circles, and my son has sadly got them too. Obviously worse when tired. Looking at Trev, he has the same.

Reactions: 3
Yeah Sophia is a gorgeous little girl but she always looks tired and her hair honestly looks like she doesn’t have a parent who’s familiar with the texture of black hair but I don’t see how that can be the case. I’m all about letting little girls have their natural hair but her hair needs plenty of moisture and care or it’s gonna be really painful to wash and brush.

Yes! This is it! The child looks exhausted and her hair isn't looked after. I don't believe jess doesn't know how to look after though. Whist Jesus's hair is quite European (I have the same hair) she has plenty of people she could ask like trevs parents and sister and her own mum. She just can't be arsed.
We are looking pretty feral and my boys look like tit after school or before bath but poor old Sophia looks like that in the morning. Don't get it. That little girl pulls on my heart she seems so stressed out for such a little one.

Reactions: 4
They do look bad, i wonder how much is inherited though. Ive always been prone to dark circles, and my son has sadly got them too. Obviously worse when tired. Looking at Trev, he has the same.
Maybe it is inherited 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sophia’s sleep pattern is terrible though which doesn’t help. Jess & Trev are just lazy parents.
Most of the stories Jess puts on either her or Trev are lounging about in bed. Her idea of fun is a family trip to Costco. When do you ever see them go out for walk, visit the farm or beach? Never!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe it is inherited 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sophia’s sleep pattern is terrible though which doesn’t help. Jess & Trev are just lazy parents.
Most of the stories Jess puts on either her or Trev are lounging about in bed. Her idea of fun is a family trip to Costco. When do you ever see them go out for walk, visit the farm or beach? Never!
When its gifted!

• Haha
Yes! This is it! The child looks exhausted and her hair isn't looked after. I don't believe jess doesn't know how to look after though. Whist Jesus's hair is quite European (I have the same hair) she has plenty of people she could ask like trevs parents and sister and her own mum. She just can't be arsed.
We are looking pretty feral and my boys look like tit after school or before bath but poor old Sophia looks like that in the morning. Don't get it. That little girl pulls on my heart she seems so stressed out for such a little one.
Yeah I think her hair type probably is different but she knows she has so many people she can ask for help and there are so many amazing resources out there online to find out what can be done. One of my best friends complained a few weeks ago to her very white boyfriend that she was running low on hair stuff and while he was out doing the food shopping he saw a shop selling hair stuff for black hair and he stopped in and showed a pic of her hair and asked for advice for what to buy her. If he can care enough to make sure she gets what she needs then Jess can too.

Yeah I think her hair type probably is different but she knows she has so many people she can ask for help and there are so many amazing resources out there online to find out what can be done. One of my best friends complained a few weeks ago to her very white boyfriend that she was running low on hair stuff and while he was out doing the food shopping he saw a shop selling hair stuff for black hair and he stopped in and showed a pic of her hair and asked for advice for what to buy her. If he can care enough to make sure she gets what she needs then Jess can too.
Exactly! Jess's own mum could help her or trev's. Jess just can't be bothered. Why do the kids hair when you can lay in bed all day talking crap to your phone.

Reactions: 5
Just watching her stories from this morning and she said ‘to all those people who always say my stomach is SO flat’... erm... who are these people and what pictures are they looking at?!?
I was thinking the exact the same!!! 😳😳😳

Reactions: 2
Her children’s hair is always unkept!!! Sophias hair is like my daughter’s . At Christmas time we had to have her hair cut into a bob because we thought she’d been brushing it - she brushed the front- and there was a great big knot in the back . It needs brushing every day. Sophias hair is never tied up or pinned down to look neat . It really gets me. Just put her in front of the screen she’s always attached to and brush her hair!!!!

Reactions: 5
Jess would rather talk into her phone to a bunch of strangers online than look after those children. I can’t understand why she wants anymore children.

Her narcissistic behaviour is all that consumes her, she spoke the other day about not really having a relationship with her dad. I thought it explained a lot about her. It explains why she’s so obsessed with being validated online, being seen to work harder than others, posing half naked for likes and comments etc. She’s screaming out for acceptance and to be noticed, probably because it’s something through no fault of her own that she missed out on.

Quite sad really, ashame she can’t work on those issues to help her be a better parent and spend less time trying to prove herself to the world!

• Heart
Praise and worship party? What the duck

do some homeschooling instead Jess, stay humble fam

Reactions: 1
Of course she's mentioned it. Why she was nominated is baffling. She storied all day from her bed with her baby attached to make her look like she's actually parenting. Put the baby in the crib to have a proper rest, get up and get your other two out of pjs, put a bobble in sophias hair, tidy up, get off your phone and stop prancing about naked in from of the mirror for Insta. Bloody idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Baby jason already earning for mum and dad with his first #ad. Absolutely ridiculous. She has no shame.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.