Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s for a C-Section Birth during Covid-19! 🙄
FFS she jumps on anything for content. Jason was born 20th March which is the day we went into lockdown.
Oh for gods sake! She had Ja
Sorry to hear your experience and congratulations on the birth of your little one.

Jess was completely different. TrevA was there, it looks like she had a pretty big suite to themselves, she wasn't freaking out she was dancing and laughing.

Just trying to get them views. Not from me hun.
All of the above! Her phobia cleared off when she was doing her little dance.

This! I gave birth on Sunday & it was the most horrendous experience not being allowed your partner with you until active labour. Having contractions in a room by yourself (no midwife) was very scary.
And then being on a ward with no visitors / parter. she was lucky to have had ‘JJ’ when she did.

oh & I’ve washed my hair already🤣
Congrats on your baby and hair wash x

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else just call bleeping bullshit? She embellishes every story to the point they become unbelievable.

Reactions: 9
I doubted her fear of giving birth a long time ago, but to see a video of her dancing minutes before going down for her section proves she is one big LIAR!

Reactions: 17
I doubted her fear of giving birth a long time ago, but to see a video of her dancing minutes before going down for her section proves she is one big LIAR!
100%

There is NO WAY you would be like that beforehand if you really did suffer with issues around birth. She’s ridiculous

Reactions: 12
What work could she possibly be doing right now. It’s an insult to all the people actually bloody working extremely hard to safe lives right now!

Reactions: 6
How old is Sophia? Still asleep at 10am?
Wow no wonder that poor little soul always looks so tired. The Obese Unfunny One needs to get that girl into a good bedroom routine.

Reactions: 8
How old is Sophia? Still asleep at 10am?
Wow no wonder that poor little soul always looks so tired. The Obese Unfunny One needs to get that girl into a good bedroom routine.
That’s probably because she put a story on about 9.30-10pm last night saying that she and Sophia were just putting a film on. The poor girl looked knackered before they started!

Attachments

• Sad
That’s probably because she put a story on about 9.30-10pm last night saying that she and Sophia were just putting a film on. The poor girl looked knackered before they started!
Oh that’s so sad!
Even thirty-something old me would struggle to stay awake starting a film that late 🙄

• Sad
She’s back begging for people to send her free things and boost her engagement by sharing their stories. She’s just popped out a baby, why doesn’t she give it a rest!

Reactions: 8
Tell me what you're missing - so I can link it to my upcoming eBay ad.

Recommend me an outdoor play set - so I can get them free.

Tell me about how you're feeling - so I can sell you some e45.

Ffs, give it a rest. No one cared at the best of times, let alone now.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.