Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How obvious was she when showing that jumper that she was hinting for them to send a freebie too. “I’ve got the extra large and just seen the organic cotton tie dye one so might have to order that” pay for your own bloody clothes do these people have no shame there so greedy.

Reactions: 1
I'm shocked she has got a Job. The ads must be drying up. I hope it brings her back to the real world and admittedly it does seem perfect for her

I'm so pleased she's stopped using such a blank filter. The one she's using today shows her in a much more natural light.

And yes stop blar arsing .ohh feel sorry for this little woe is me . We can’t afford to go out . Get over yourself and get on with it . Oh some one gift us a holiday . We are so hard done by . Hence I go to the shops most days . Come back with all sorts. . What happened to the hot tub. What no one gift you one. . Oh shame. Everyone is having a good time except me. Old grotty tried to tag a company in Norfolk A good while back last tag holiday cottage in Norfolk. Yes I will name and shame . Which old feathering the empty nest went to. You tried to tag . Months back. Don’t bother . . You will not get any were near old Norfolk unless you pay big prices for .certainly you will not get any free holiday in Norfolk . So don’t bother with the pitty face tears. . Just remember what happened this last year

And yes stop blar arsing .ohh feel sorry for this little woe is me . We can’t afford to go out . Get over yourself and get on with it . Oh some one gift us a holiday . We are so hard done by . Hence I go to the shops most days . Come back with all sorts. . What happened to the hot tub. What no one gift you one. . Oh shame. Everyone is having a good time except me. Old grotty tried to tag a company in Norfolk A good while back last tag holiday cottage in Norfolk. Yes I will name and shame . Which old feathering the empty nest went to. You tried to tag . Months back. Don’t bother . . You will not get any were near old Norfolk unless you pay big prices for .certainly you will not get any free holiday in Norfolk . So don’t bother with the pitty face tears. . Just remember what happened this last year
Little old Kirsty no one is going to gift you a weekend or week break in norfolk Suck it up and just get on with life no one care . . So hard done by. Cant afford a break bring on the tears .

She's still going, posting her endless whining broken up with pictures of the garden, she started that second gardening account and just posts the exact same thing on both pages. She now works part time so we see posts of those flowers to. She is just so lazy how does nige put up with her

I know this thread is dead (she is that boring) but this whole chat of hay vs straw has really irritated me, why does she always refer to farmers wives will know, farmers daughters will know, horsey people will know etc. its like she is stuck in 1950. There are many fabulous female farmers doing day to day farm work, driving machinery, tending animals and running farms without the help of men. I could tell you whether its hay or straw and probably what crop it was made from also, my husband on the other hand wouldn't have a clue.

Reactions: 2
I know this thread is dead (she is that boring) but this whole chat of hay vs straw has really irritated me, why does she always refer to farmers wives will know, farmers daughters will know, horsey people will know etc. its like she is stuck in 1950. There are many fabulous female farmers doing day to day farm work, driving machinery, tending animals and running farms without the help of men. I could tell you whether its hay or straw and probably what crop it was made from also, my husband on the other hand wouldn't have a clue.

Once a twit, always a twit!

Reactions: 2
Yep, still a twit. Letting her ill child play in the park. Let’s spread that cold around to other families then shall we? She’s so stupid!
Her gardening talk is boring! But she got some freebie fertiliser out of it!
Idiot.

I used to live near her, as in same school run. She wasn't a friend of mine, infact she just looked down her nose at me!

So she's moaning she's on a very tight budget for a new bathroom but in the next story in h&m and buying takeaway coffee and tit... makes sense

Another #ad for food but the food she’s cooked is burnt! Pretty sure her in laws live next door so no bath/shower shouldn’t be an issue? Her bathroom looked rank with all that mould 😷

I feel I have to revive this thread to see if anyone else feels we’re in a perpetual cycle of this woman moaning about not having much money and on the next breath showing off everything she’s bought, day in, day out!

Reactions: 4
I feel I have to revive this thread to see if anyone else feels we’re in a perpetual cycle of this woman moaning about not having much money and on the next breath showing off everything she’s bought, day in, day out!
She wouldn’t even have to pay rent on her house as it comes with his job? My grandad is a farmer and doesn’t have to pay rent or water and her daughter works too. If she doesn’t have much money then she’s gone wrong somewhere. Annie is at full time school too

She wouldn’t even have to pay rent on her house as it comes with his job? My grandad is a farmer and doesn’t have to pay rent or water and her daughter works too. If she doesn’t have much money then she’s gone wrong somewhere. Annie is at full time school too
She needs to stop bloody shopping!