Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she use some special filter when she does stories because she doesn’t seem to have any lines or dark bits under her eyes?

Reactions: 1
Does she use some special filter when she does stories because she doesn’t seem to have any lines or dark bits under her eyes?
She’s always filtered!

I logged on for 30seconds to watch her live. If she really is making a living out of being a content creator she needs to up her game. The audio, camera angles etc were embarrassing! You couldn’t even see her face through most of what I watched!
3CE9D5DA-C383-429D-83DA-C00DE5056BC7.jpeg

She has been out more in this last week to more different stores than I have in a whole year. All just popping in places for replacement dahlia tubers. Bollox. I thought we were still in lockdown??

She has been out more in this last week to more different stores than I have in a whole year. All just popping in places for replacement dahlia tubers. Bollox. I thought we were still in lockdown??
She has been doing this all along, infuriating she is always using the having 4 kids as an excuse to need to go to 100 different shops. Then a few days later she is crying on stories about how hard lockdown is.

• Angry
She has been doing this all along, infuriating she is always using the having 4 kids as an excuse to need to go to 100 different shops. Then a few days later she is crying on stories about how hard lockdown is.
She takes the absolute piss! Morrison’s, sainsburys, garden centers, aldi to name a few! She’s an idiot

She looks awful in that shirt, especially when one side is tucked in. She actually looks a mess!
I’m not sure how she can post about dog theft when it’s so easy to find her (she used to tag her grid stories to her actual address 🤦🏻‍♀️)
Everyone now knows she has 2 female dogs that are highly desirable and not spayed. I’m betting she will get Flo pregnant especially as puppies are going for stupid money at the moment! She puts her own dogs at risk, so thick

She looks awful in that shirt, especially when one side is tucked in. She actually looks a mess!
I’m not sure how she can post about dog theft when it’s so easy to find her (she used to tag her grid stories to her actual address 🤦🏻‍♀️)
Everyone now knows she has 2 female dogs that are highly desirable and not spayed. I’m betting she will get Flo pregnant especially as puppies are going for stupid money at the moment! She puts her own dogs at risk, so thick
Just what I said before about the dogs stupid . It will be so easy to find her. These people will stop at nothing to steal them.

Just what I said before about the dogs stupid . It will be so easy to find her. These people will stop at nothing to steal them.
I feel sorry for the older girl who has the puppy. Thanks to her mother’s stupidity she will have to be on alert because her thicko mum has signposted any dodgy people straight to their doorstep! ☹ Plus their names are known and even what bloody brand of whistle they use! Really really stupid but then the kids have been fully identifiable for years, including what schools they all go to, so it’s no great suprise

I feel sorry for the older girl who has the puppy. Thanks to her mother’s stupidity she will have to be on alert because her thicko mum has signposted any dodgy people straight to their doorstep! ☹ Plus their names are known and even what bloody brand of whistle they use! Really really stupid but then the kids have been fully identifiable for years, including what schools they all go to, so it’s no great suprise
I wouldn't feel to sorry for her she has an entire instagram page of her own for the dogs, where she posts endless pictures of them and videos of her training them so anyone wanting to steal them would not only know their names and address but also exactly what cue words to use to get the dogs cooperating. Last week she shared a post with a picture of wrens brother, the family of the couple who own him had posted a singular picture and said they wouldn't be posting any more details about him due to dog theft being so high.

Anybody else see kirstys clearly begging stories? Please can everyone share their hot tub knowledge aka please can someone give me a hot tub to advertise.

So she’s moved her flower chat to a new page, probably the most interesting thing she posts, making her current account pretty redundant unless Annie is off school. She would have been better just changing her handle

Glad to see she actually took Ted to the vets instead of trying to save on that cost. Doesn't sound good though