Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, did I just hear her last lot of stories correctly? She was moaning the school was closed due to no heating? Then moaning the school said it was working again and they could drop the kids in? Does she actually listen to herself, she sounds like an utter witch!!
I cannot understand the way she is, what if one of the teachers saw that? I’d be afraid the teachers would hate my kids.
She is so bloody rude and unkind!
All I hope is that the whole MOD thing will be the end of these god awful twatty IG mums, pretty much all as bad and nasty as each other 😡

Reactions: 4
I thought they lived off the beaten track? That’s proper opportunistic if someone did steal it from her car?! No real details about finding a window smashed or anything like that? Very odd
who always leaves their handbag in the car?
And how come it’s was Tuesday night? And only just noticed... I’d notice in about 3 mins if it wasnt near me.

Reactions: 1
if my handbag had been stolen (yes it is awful) but if I’d left it in the car, I would feel very silly. I wouldn’t be ugly crying for sympathy.
I would warn others to be more careful to not be as foolish as me.
Let the Bloom and wild flowers #gift roll in.
bet the handbags already been dispatched.
To be fair the bag did look like a good lay out idea but cheap plastic destined for land fill once it gets a bit worn.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think there is anything genuine about this woman. Well that should stop her daily shopping trips for a few days!

How can she be sure it was stolen it seems very odd. Esp how they live in the middle of no place? ( or so I have beeblead to believe from instastroies) surely there would have been more taken rather than just the handbag .. or surely from where the cards were used there would be cctv footage from it ... or if online a delivery address..

Hey presto... a brand new gifted bag has arrived this morning!!! And she’s mentioned tattle referring to users as tw*ts... shame they didn’t steal her phone so nobody has to listen to her drivel on about her dull life!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey presto... a brand new gifted bag has arrived this morning!!! And she’s mentioned tattle referring to users as tw*ts... shame they didn’t steal her phone so nobody has to listen to her drivel on about her dull life!
Careful Kirsty, some of your followers might come here wondering what on earth we could be saying about you and find out some stuff you might not want them to!
I find it very odd that anyone would send her money for a bloody bag when you can see she had loads of gifted stuff? Surely giving to charity is a better option than funding her shopping obsessions. Very weird if it is true!

Such tw*ts because sadly for her some of us have a brain cell and we don’t enjoy watching grabby people who already have enough ‘stuff’ begging for more just because they have a few followers on the gram. Stop begging and you might find people don’t moan about you on here, it’s no rocket science

Wow, did I just hear her last lot of stories correctly? She was moaning the school was closed due to no heating? Then moaning the school said it was working again and they could drop the kids in? Does she actually listen to herself, she sounds like an utter witch!!
i know. whyd you even want your children to go to school if it was too cold in winter....i wouldnt want my child to. i am bored of her now its always the same over an dover again, grow up woman!!!!!

£55 handbag arrived then?!

And we are the Tw*ts for discussing the begging attitude that she puts in a public platform.
Who’s the biggest Tw*t for posting previously where she lives online and leaving her bag in an unlocked car. Or leaving her bag in a Landrover! Probably with many electrical faults including central locking issues.

• Haha
Careful Kirsty, some of your followers might come here wondering what on earth we could be saying about you and find out some stuff you might not want them to!
I find it very odd that anyone would send her money for a bloody bag when you can see she had loads of gifted stuff? Surely giving to charity is a better option than funding her shopping obsessions. Very weird if it is true!
Well that’s how I found this site! Had no idea before she mentioned it a few months back!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was sent these this morning by someone I follow on IG who used to be Kirsty’s friend. This is taken from a local fb group, her village group. She is hated in her community and is clearly fake on ig. These are her true colors. Pure nasty she is, she needs to take her own advice! Her husbands family who live in or around the area must be mortified by her.

Attachments

Did she really just say she left her pushchair outside? Didn't her youngest child just turn 4 years old?! As in the age some children go to school. How hilarious would it be if she actually turned up to the school gates with her 4 year old in school uniform in a pushchair. Earth mother Kirsty 😂

• Wow