Thecraftyfox.uk - Victoria Emes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the poor man was terminally ill but her post did make it sound like he had gone. Hopefully not.

So she is now on Patreon or whatever it's called. Imagine paying to sit around calling your kids twats etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she goes away for a night or two with her OH and then is an expert on ‘sustaining your relationship after kids’ ffs if you can only maintain your relationship when you’re not with your kids then that’s the exact opposite of ‘sustaining your relationship after kids’ Stupid cow!

Reactions: 4
I saw a post from her ranting that she was the one expected to drop work to collect her ill child from nursery because she's the mum and her job is taken less seriously.
Come on.
If my husband's "job" was pissing about making videos of silly songs and me slagging off my kids, I'd be incandescent if he thought I should be the one to leave work to do pick ups so he could carry on with that. Imagine explaining to your boss "sorry my husband can't go, he has to make a video about wanking while dancing around in a leotard".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So she goes away for a night or two with her OH and then is an expert on ‘sustaining your relationship after kids’ ffs if you can only maintain your relationship when you’re not with your kids then that’s the exact opposite of ‘sustaining your relationship after kids’ Stupid cow!
I'd be interested to know what her OH thinks of KDIL calling Victoria her "soulmate" and going on about how they have a "mutual love of masturbation", and what their views are on how that helps "sustain a relationship".

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Yes, surely he must feel so emasculated all the time? She is such a horrendous oversharer when it comes to him.

Reactions: 2
Why is she complaining about her neighbours removing trees when she did exactly the same not long ago??

Omg she’s still moaning about having no life in her garden when she’s got bleeping artificial grass. What is she on??

• Haha
Omg she’s still moaning about having no life in her garden when she’s got bleeping artificial grass. What is she on??
I’ve not seen her garden but hasn’t she extended too? So the neighbours are probably extending/doing a summer house at the end of their garden?

Idk like the hypocrisy of that plastic grass for starters, but also people need to extend or build outbuildings because there are an increasing % of intergenerational homes where property prices have been mutated by gentrifiers like her? If she hadn’t have warped property prices with her gifted deposit/equity then yeah maybe your neighbours could have left those lovely trees up and climbed up the property ladder, but as it is your ilk swelled prices beyond recognition so enjoy what u reaping what your lot sowed hun ❤

Reactions: 6
She’s had her day. It’s all quite boring content now.
If I see that green leotard one more time ...

Or her tweak up against any kind of product to try and sell it (vacuum cleaner anyone?) I will unfollow out of boredom.

Reactions: 2
But she didn’t even bake it so of course she ain’t gonna win, what a bleep she is!
DD8B89E5-E4A9-4146-9257-8F19E96F4DB4.jpeg

What a massive twit. Don’t follow her anymore but surely if your kid went to the same school as hers youd know who she is and she has a public account so you’d see this?

Unless it’s all made up to be HILARIOUS.

Reactions: 9